Reviews for Wishful Thinking
NadaZilch chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Fantastic! Rose's first line was hilarious, considering, the shock of the meeting, Rose and Jack and all of the reunion. Great! Let's have it happen that way. :D
123-321 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
XD that was awesome!
Otter Child chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
wolfchasing chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Haa ha ha! I was giggling by the first quarter, in *hysterics by halfway and now, it's taking all that i've got to type this review. Lol.

Good job!

Wolf. xx
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Aw, much love for this one. :) My fave bits are below. I love the idea of the Doctor 'bringing out' the personalities of his old incarnations for a bit. As for the secodn quote, I totally agree about Seven. and with quoate three, I love that the Tardis is getting revenge on Jack too. :)

1. The Doctor had frozen in horror. He snapped out of it at the grim look in both their eyes and did something he only very, very rarely did. "Oi, you stupid apes!" he shouted in a dark, Northern accent, his own voice from his previous incarnation. "Put 'em away. Now!"

2. (This was a perfectly valid reason for never doing that sort of thing - they tend to linger when he brings them out, and some of them can't be let out - Eight hasn't spoken except in bitter sobs since the Time War, and One still isn't speaking to him since he lost Rose, although why, he has no idea. And Seven should never, ever be set loose on the cosmos again.)

3. He turned his head in horror to find the TARDIS behind him.
tiamat100 chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
This is really weird, but i love it! Its really funny. Its is completely weird, but i couldn't stop laughing! Its brilliant!
timano chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
One of the cleverest stories of a humorous bent that I've read here. 10 out of 10 stars.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Quite a St. Paddy's Day treat!

I just love how large you keep the universe, with serious conversations and billions of references, even within a silly story like this :)
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I was giggling all the way through this, it's BRILLIANT! Sorry I didn't read it before... sleepovers and all that. -wise nod-

YAY -random hug-
Zephyrfox chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Wonderful! I don't know which part I enjoyed more, the Doctor convinced he was insane, or the "territorial battle" between Jack and Rose. Of course, there was Ianto getting between the combatants - rather reminiscent of another Jones, on Space Station K-7, during a barfight between the Enterprise crewmembers and the Klingons. The only question remains: What did Rose say that Mickey wished he had a nickel for every time it was said?
cordelia-lear chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
And all because of a can of ginger ale. Well, not entirely, but it sounded good. Very fun! The perfect thing for me to read while waiting for my cupcakes to bake.

Loved the element of the Doctor convinced he was insane. I think I'll take his philosophy on life: when you've finally cracked, just go with it.
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Oh this was way too much fun! Just...just way too much fun.
lila.crane chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That was brilliant and hilarious. A perfect bit of un-angsty reunion.

Also makes me think Ianto might be a good companion for the Doctor. A nice droll counterpart to the Doctor's mania. Actually, this is now me making an official request for you to write a story with Ianto Jones as the Doctor's companion. (Even better, both Ianto and Donna. That would be an awesome heap of droll.)

Of course if the mood for that doesn't strike you, by all means carry on as usual. All of your work is great.
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Hehe, that was cute!
JeMS7 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
St. Paterick's Day is my favorite holiday, I think just because I like the spring. But thank you for writing this. I loved how you added your other fic with that "first won't talk to me since I lost Rose" I absolutely loved that.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »