Reviews for The Red Shielding Reptile
Wolfone10 chapter 10 . 4/2
Not impressed with naruto, if you wanted me to be impressed he should have moped the floor with ALL of them. I'm out.
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 4/2
"maybe I should hire him to be my advisor when I'm dealing with the civilian council"?... Sure "Kill them and be done with it!"... "WHO CARES what others think?"... Or "Ignore them and make sure ALL ninja do to"... There that's REALLY ALL the advice that he would probably give... And REALLY ALL that's really necessary when dealing with them!
GrandAssassin chapter 14 . 1/15
keep writing good chapters
ThePhenoix11 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Chapter 1 and he's got 5 summons really?
christopherrhaydon chapter 14 . 8/21/2016
Whoa WHAT WILL NARUTO DO IF HE FINDS OUT HES BEING WATCHED BY KONAN? AND WHAT OF THE AKATSKI? WILL THEY STRIKE WHEN EVERYONE'S VULNERABLE? UPDATE ASAP! SOON IT WILL BE TIME FOR A DEATHBATTLE!
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 6 . 7/13/2016
awesome he is taking care of even more kids
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
awesome another fanfic where a young naruto takes care of an abandoned child
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Charka ...really. I think you need to do a little more research on this before you start writing fanfictions.
heartblackened chapter 14 . 3/31/2016
Ya know this is a damn shame that this story has died I wish that it would be able to continue because it is quite lovely.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Funny
Archimand chapter 14 . 10/17/2015
started great untill suddently war, war everywhere.

should rewrite it as proper fluff, naruto saving orphens 3
Uzumaki spiral chapter 6 . 10/4/2015
totally lost my interest when you let the girls move in that would pas for an low quality smut story with loads of lemons
Uzumaki spiral chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
it's not perfect but its good, you got a few words missing (literally) and a whole bunch of spelling mistakes (though alot of them aren't noticeable) but other than that it's an pretty cool story i just hope you don't make it tooooo much god-like cos if so you usually lose readers with that mistake but i will only find out if i read further
Rebmul chapter 14 . 6/14/2015
lmfao is see konan getting turned by naruto
Gold Testament chapter 12 . 3/30/2015
Want to bet Anko will be suspicious of Matsuri?