Reviews for A heart restored
Binha2x chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
yeah jealous jacob this is getting interesting cant wait for more
Luvntwilight chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
Awesome chapter! Go Edward!
barbiedoll123 chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
that was so funny what happened at the very end with edward and bella , i could just picture jacobs face full of jealousy
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
Bwahahaha! LAWL! Edward is brilliant! I love him...update soon!
Brain Dead Tampon chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
OMC I am screaming from this chapter. It was fantastic. Yay little jakey is jealous, that's what he gets. :P
SpacePirateGirl chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
Haha! I loved this chapter!

Bella's clumsiness and the part about Carlisle were especially great! :D

OOH! And this part had me cracking up forever!:

x

I thought for a second and then I had an idea. "I'll just call Jazz, he'll come get me" I said reaching for my phone in my pocket.

"Bella" Alice almose screeched as she grabbed the phone from my hand. "You cant get Jasper to come here: She shouted wide eyed.

"Why not?" I asked as Edward raised an eyebrow at his sister.

"Look at what Im wearing!" she said pointing at her clothes.

I eyed her up and down" You're wearing exactly what you wore to school today Alice" I stated

"Exactly" she said as she threw her hands in the air as if her point had been proven.

I looked at her puzzled, and I almost laughed when I noticed Edward had the same confused expression on his face.

x

Hehe, yep :D I can't wait to see what happens next! Maybe Jacob will break in! :O lol, update soon! :D
Says The Schizophrenic chapter 4 . 3/23/2008
I really like this story. Your good at this!
Luvntwilight chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Thanks for another good Chapter. Happy Easter!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
Good story, update soon!
barbiedoll123 chapter 3 . 3/20/2008
REALLY GOOD
Insane-About-Twilight chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
This is a really good story. If this story is all human, how come Edward had topaz eyes? Just curious.

Update soon!

~-~Marie~-~
jonimitchell chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Is Edward a vampire? Because on your summary it says 'all human'. Or are his eyes just topaz naturally? Hm. Anyways, it looks REALLY good, update soon!
Luvntwilight chapter 2 . 3/18/2008