Reviews for Reincarnation
Nico Zi chapter 31 . 4/24
Okaaay im stopping here, ah before I start expressing how much I loved this I must start with lil notes, first I think the story had too many fillers rather than concentrating on the main plot.. i still have questions that weren't answered till now but ah whatever. Also I really would have liked it if you told us how Kasumi looks like, hair color at least? Ah buuuut regardless, I really really REALLY enjoyed what I've read so far! It was so entertaining and its simplicity took my mind off a lot of things, which I'm so grateful for :D Although I didn't like the fact that Hitsugaya died in here, and I was hoping Shiro here will remember his past self (will he ever?) but anyway I think it was worth reading about child Toushiro! As a 3 year old he was so fking adorable and at 8 the story got so much better xD! Beautiful real real beautiful.. ah look I wasn't flaming at the first part of this review, but this was the longest fic I've ever seen and it got on for too long that I think I've had enough and I'm missing 'captain Hitsugaya' and want to read about him again :') Besides, I'm no fan of hetero pairs at all so your fic was the first hetero-biased fic I've ever experienced so I think you should be proud xD I don't know why but Toushiro being a son for Ichigo and Rukia seemed TOO exciting, and it was!
Anyway, I'm stopping here, maybe I'll come back again when I miss seeing lil shiro! Thank you for sharing this awesomeness :D
This was the best way to end it! I'm now seriously writing this with a big smile, it was beautiful, what I don't say much.
WTF AIZEN?!
B-but Aizen didn't die!
But where did he leave his body?! Not on the graveyard right?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
LOVE IT
RRR98 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
No Ken-chan no
Arette chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
"I... Am... Dead."
"How did that happen?"
Idk why but I laughed my butt off when I read this lol. xD
-A
Xiemea chapter 48 . 7/14/2013
Of course everything's connected to Urahara! It's inevitable.
Xiemea chapter 47 . 7/14/2013
I however, was not nearly as kind as Rukia, I laughed out loud and would've high-fived Shiro if I could.
Xiemea chapter 46 . 7/14/2013
However, the fact his name is Sojiro makes it ironic for him, don't'cha think?
Xiemea chapter 43 . 7/14/2013
Hahahahaha, Shiro, you are so evil Not really but Matsumoto should've known better...
MossiStone chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
More!
MossiStone chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Amazing
ShiraChan-Desu chapter 51 . 3/24/2013
I.
AM.
GOING TO DIE.
THAT WAS FREAKIN' AWESOME! I read this story a long time ago, and I still come back to read it over again! XD