Reviews for The Art of Loving
BloodRed27 chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
Great story! Is there going to be any Inox Shino?
karropp chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
awh, this is a cute story!

i cant wait for yuu to update :]
Dark Uzumaki 93 chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
I love the story its really what type of thing made Sasuke forget Gaara?
ViraNight chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
ah poor gaara, nothing working out. why doesn't sasuke remember those years? that's interesting. anyways, can't wait for the next chappie!

Windup Dollie chapter 3 . 3/30/2008
yay for itagaa! I think it would be nice if Sasuke managed to get gaara to his house to teach him how to paint or somthing like that, and then one of the maids takes Sasuke somewheres to fix something (gee golly arn't I specific) and Itachi comes up to gaara and starts talking about Sasuke and why he cant remember Gaara's name and such. Then Itachi starts to notice how frickin hawt Gaara turned out to be and then they make out and such. YAY!
Nekomata-sama chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
I really love this chapter, more please?
Nekomata-sama chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
That would be really sexy to see some Itachi and Gaara loving, that would make Sasuke really jealous. Please do it and update soon!
ViraNight chapter 3 . 3/27/2008
yeah i dont mind some ItaGaa action but can the main pairing please be SasuGaa?

ViraNight chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
ah! love that chapter! haha, Itachi remembers the redhead! and Sasuke...not sure what to think of him right now but I'm sure I'll see. and Gaara is great as usual and I'm rambling. I love this fic! You are definitely on my fave author list thingy! good work! I love SasuGaa. amazing. good work!

Analei chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
*grins* Unique moments makes reading all the more enjoyable! Always! Anyways, I love hearing about the different aspects of Gaara's paintings! In a way though... I am almost hoping Itachi and Gaara have a little interlude; needless to say I cannot wait for more.
ViraNight chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
awesome possum story! i love this fic and its only the first chap! wow, this should be really interesting! i can't wait for the next chappie! Update soon!

Analei chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I find this piece to be rather fascinating. I truly hope you continue writing. I look forward to it immensely.
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 3/17/2008