Reviews for Best Friends And Boy Friends
Shortie91 chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
can't wait 2 read more : )
Lanter chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
“Do I know you?” she asked turning to she was facing the group. She didn’t mean it in a rude ‘why are you talking to me’ way, she thought the voices sounded familiar.

Hmm, the word "familiar" was used twice in that scene. Interesting. Who were those guys?

Oh Casey, you obviously are not in love with Sam. Oh Derek, come to terms with your feelings and then let Casey in on them.

Good update.
Jen chapter 7 . 10/23/2008
Love this chapter. There was so much intensity at the beginning with the possible fight and then when Derek and Casey were in the car. Can't wait to read your next chapter.
Jen chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
Very beautiful. I could picture Derek and Casey on the dance floor. It was that cute, romantic chick flich scene, especially when they were singing to each other. Loved this chapter.
Jen chapter 5 . 10/22/2008
It was funny when Derek was so destracted by his dream of Casey that he poured orange juice into his cereal. It was sweet when Derek and Casey made up and when he was talking to Ralph but he does have a good question. Will Derek admit the truth?
Jen chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
The fight was awesome. I could picture them fighting and I could image how Derek was feeling when Sam was saying those things about Casey. I liked how Derek left and what he said. Perfect exit. The best part of the chapter was when Derek has the dream of Casey. Maybe he'll fianlly admit his feelings now for her.
Jen chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
It was only a couple sentences but when Derek came up behind Casey and grabbed the towel from her and they joked each other was sweet. I like when Derek and Casey were at lunch and we're supposed to be hanging out but her attention was elsewhere. It's nice to see them as friends.
Jen chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
Very cute when Casey and Derek were playing Babe Raider. I love how they are with each other and I thought it was awesome when Derek threatened the one guy that told Casey was looking good.
Jen chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Very cute. Definitely interested.
jennabennaflyz chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
NOO they're meant to be together!
princetongirl chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
loved it update soon
wprincessannw chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
i probably misunderstood - i thought casey only knew sam through sam and derek hanging out.

I cant wait for more of ur story and hoping same will be kicked to the curb soon ;)

thx u!
lolwitme28 chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
Ohmygosh! That was amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next! You are a really good writer )
MissDaretoDair chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
omg i loved it! omigosh i love hedley they are my fav band i love the song trip! update soon!
wprincessannw chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
great story! love them as friends and their joking dynamic! one question - of course I want dasey but somewhere along the story u had sam and derek switch from friends to mortal enemies - i know they're jealous of each other but...still a big switch in a chapter. PLEASE UPDATE - LOVE UR STORY!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »