Reviews for Before It's Too Late
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 7/10
Hey, you took Megan to Don's land. Its interesting to read the same thoughts and turmoil do affect others who have the same sense of duty and share in the same experiences. Nicely done, thanks for writing this. :)
Sarai chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I like it!
theonlyxception chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
I loved this scene and episode, and you've described everything so well as it gives insight to the motions and thoughts going through her head.
bythegodsbecks chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Wow. I thought that those moments were intense on the show. You brought them to life, every feeling shooting to the surface. That was amazing. Totally one of my new favorite pieces.
guardianM3 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Loved this story even though I hadn't seen the episode. It truly is different than your usual work but it still has your talent of becoming the characters and showing us readers the different sides of the characters that we do not have a chance to see on the show. I can't wait for more stories from you.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
All of this, everything you said here, could be seen in her face that night. You captured her mood, her guilt, her reflections and her sense of judgement beautifully.

The way she almost fondles the gun, thinking of how she could kill him, gave me goosebumps.

Very well done.