Reviews for Two AM
Minirowan chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
So FUNNY! I"m still laughing! I think I like the ending the most; utter hilarity! The thought of them being spied on by all their friends is just too much! It makes me wonder how they all got in on it; is the bet something that's been going on for a while between older friends and the newer ones got in on it as they came along, or is it a thing that came up after Van and Hitomi made all their friends?

Either way, great job!
Kauia chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love your one-shots. They fun and exciting to read. I's really cute and it's the type that's so sweet, you laugh at how adorable they are. I hope you'll write more.
thepinkmartini chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
The way you have written the story is totally awesome. I just wish that this wasn't a one shot. It could have been a great series.
TehDono chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Hahaha! I like that- let's all bet on Van and Hitomi's relationship! I've done it before, i wont lie~! Nice!
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Very sweet fic, great job :)
ahintofwhimsy chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I like it, and I especially love the betting...it's so perfect for this story.
jossi-31 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
lol! Alright this is awsome! What was the first bet? please continue soon!
mysisterisasquijum chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That was an awesome ending! XD
karma eater chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
lol. that was good. is it a one-shot?
SuilsSaifir chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Ah! Super Kawaii! Write more! Of this, or a continuation of Blackbird please! Even though they were one-shots. Thanks xx

aml sina
f-zelda chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Hope to see more soon!
Arienhod chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Thea are betting on them? So cool!

I love the story very much!
kiches-sarjilian chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Cute first chapter, looking forward to more.
MeiSquared chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Aw!

Cute story!

I wouldn't mind if you continued it ;D
FuyuSarah chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Hahaha! This was fun! Great job at writing: you captivate your readers right smack in the first sentence.

You know, as great a one-shot as this is, I'd *gladly* read a continuation. I bet the first kiss happens after a week!... Or maybe two, considering how Van gets flustered at female contact. Haha!