Reviews for Same Script, Different Cast

kat
iNsPired 61 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
you're good, keep it up
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I loved it! I loved how honest it was because i think that this is how Peyton and Lucas will turn out if Lucas keeps believing he loves Linsey (Dumbass)

Anyway...I loved the Pathan friendship and i hope you write more Pathna fics

Deanie
mjgchick chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
ROTFLMFAO Lucas ohh boy lol and Peyton's like "What ever" haha

I loved the ending damn I wanted them to kiss lol I'm confused about NH in this like always I'm confused in that relationship on the show as it is lol, but are they married or not lol
tseday871221 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
i loved it! if only nathan and peyton were there for each other on the show after the recent little fall outs. great job!
swithee chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
i hope you write more i love it!
Leijona chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That was great!

This is the kind of friendship I'd always wish to see on OTH, but unfortunately it didn't happen..

Fabulous story! You have a great style of writing!
belle1220 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This was incredibly depressing. Well written, but depressing. I love the NP dynamic and am glad when you take a foray into writing them.
MonkiNikki chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
GREAT story! I love the Pathan bond! They don't show enough of it in the show - but if these were the circumstances I think you wrote it EXACTLY how it would pan out!
simplyme7196 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Great friendship oneshot. I love NP. And it was okay to make Lucas the jerk when this story is about Nathan being Peyton's knight in shining armor...lol. Amazing.