Reviews for All That Jazz
Tara Kitaide chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I now love you forever until the end of time.
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Wow a Transformers and Bleach crossover, I could imagine what shinigami's expression are.
narmoture chapter 1 . 2/27/2009

Jazz's greeting pure gold

*goes to read the sequels*
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Oh yeah, Jazz died after only a few minutes of screen time -_-...

Lovely. WIsh for a little more, but the last lines were awesome.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Now this is just too cool.

Not of Jazz being dead because of Megatron before this.

But that he ended up in Soul Society afterwards.

Also not too surprising.

Of Jazz ending up somewhere in the afterlife after he got killed.

Always believed the Transformers to have souls myself.

Awesome one-shot.
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
*falls out of chair* Yes, yes. I finally got around my fear of TF fics and managed to get through it. Which one was that? I don't know the names...
Renuki chapter 1 . 6/27/2008

Poor Yama-jii!
SyntheticEuph0ria chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
/That/ is one of the funniest (and not to mention /crackiest/) things I've ever come across. XD

... I pity the Gotei 13. Really, I do. ;
Shi-koi chapter 1 . 5/12/2008

Still, still, still don't like Yamamoto, and yes, it needed that emphasis, but it was good to read him getting flummoxed. Slightly more than just crackish, but funny. I like Jazz, he's one of my favourite Transformers, other than Bumblebee, the twins and Barricade. (And sometimes Ironhide, depending on the mood I'm in.)

I wonder how the shinigami would react to the Transformers in a serious fic. They aren't human, hollow, arrancar, vizard, or shinigami, but they are alive and sentient, and powerful, oh yes, can't forget that.

It surprised me that I liked this fic...or maybe not, since it was you that wrote it.

Youko Rayah chapter 1 . 4/30/2008

you made me choke on a jelly belly with that last comment, I'll have you know.

and that was so very Jazz.
Dracoqueen22 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
*cackles insanely*

Mwa ha ha!

You should write one where Megatron shows up. That would put a pep in Yamamoto's step.

Freaking Cage chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Jazz was my favorite, so this makes me happy

And Yamamoto made me laugh. That is exactly how he is.
HowlingAngel chapter 1 . 3/18/2008

This is the funniest thing ever!

Excuse me as pick up my spleen, it fell out when I started laughing.

Zammy chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
ROFL THAT WAS AWSOME, This was a good laugh, two of my most favorite mixed into one story bleach and transformers. You should think of another. If you are familier with the old G1 and G2 stuff Prime had about...5 to 6 times i think. then brought back each time.
Shadow Fox777 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
LOL! Now that is Funny! I wish there was more of this.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »