Reviews for All the Time
roxashasboxers chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
It's okay Zuko, Sokka isn't trying to mess up your plans to upset you, he just doesn't want you taking his role as 'the plan guy'. And he may also want in your pants, but I'll assume you've figured that much out by now ;)
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
:) It was great! ;) I really enjoyed reading it.

Inumaru12
kage kitsune 14 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Aw. I love it.
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Clearly it is Sokka's job to slowly help Zuko unwind. :D

I like how you included all the details of the other's interactions (Aang and Katara, forever dancing around each other) and how Sokka never argues with Iroh.
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Why can't boys be like Zuko? Warm and able to keep us warm in the night. Or in my case, during the summer when my family insists on having the air so high that you can hang meat. Anyways, lovely fic! I loved the style of it. Very sweet! Of course I'm adding it to my favorites! :)
Raven'sWinterRaine chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
It was so sweet! I think that you captured Zuko's personality really well with this little shot here. XD Was adorable!
Nobodynow chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Excellent! It's a cute little ficlet with a good Zuko. He's a little nicer than I normally like, but it fits and makes me smile. The Mornings part was my favorite.

Thanks for writing it!
click chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
This is such a cute story, I loved it! Thank you so much.
waldosiaday chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Aww! So Kawaii!
asm613 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I liked the way you linked one part of the day with the next-and how the common thread of having Sokka there with him-made it all seem better. It was really simple-but really sweet and beautiful too. Sometimes the simplest way to tell a story is the best. Thanks for sharing it with us. Goin' in my 'faves'.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
It's so cute, I like it!
haskeer901 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Haha very nice, I liked it a lot. ;)
Carazon chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
*clicks* Now what? o.o Such a cute little fic.
Mellyna chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Wonderfully done. Thanks for sharing.
Zow-Katow chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
aw w

this was well written and hella cute