Reviews for Pinch Me
That was awesome.
nonhalema chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Wonderful writing
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Priceless! She actually managed to rob Morgan of speech. :)
deal4321 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Loved it! Penelope Garcia Rocks! :-)
mabelreid chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Can I just say that you rule when it comes to writing Morgan and Garcia. They are in perfect voice. I can hear the dialogue in my head as though the show were playing in the background.

she was dressed accordingly, with white tights sprinkled every so often with tiny green shamrocks, under a flouncy, knee-length green skirt that had crinolines underneath making it poof out that she’d had taken from the props of some community theater play she’d been in once upon a time. She had paired them with a pretty white sweater that was almost normal attire except for the huge green pin she’d stuck on it that said, “Kiss me, I’m pretending I’m Irish,” and of course there was the finishing touch, her hair was in two braids but temporarily colored green courtesy of some of that drugstore variety spray-on hair color.

I love that description of her clothing. Garcia rocks!

She chewed unthinkingly on the end of the twisty red pencil she held, not realizing what it did to him when anything came near to entering those succulent red lips of hers while he was watching. She was noticing however that Derek Morgan had not a stitch of green on for St. Paddy’s Day and that it was really her duty to get up, go over to him, and reach out and pinch…

Hehehehe, I think I can follow that line of thought!

But then the sight of the sparkling emerald green lingerie was enough to silence even his bit of gloating.

Love the ending. It's a good thing Morgan locked the door, I can only imagine Hotch or even Reid walking in on that!
dayana82 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Oh, sex in the office... What's Hotch gonna say to that? :D

Loved it! This was so great and cute and hot. Just loved it!
Leigh59 chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
That was just great. i loved it. Thanks!