Reviews for Whimsy
Zoser chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
"Very sweet." Indeed!
hedwiggins chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
I just stumbled across this recently and finally had the time to read it (and the sequel and epilogue), and I totally LOVE them! They're going into my favorites and I'm sure I'll be rereading them a few times. Wonderful job! :)
MajorSamanthaCarter chapter 4 . 10/22/2008
yeah, so much for a oneshot... you might want to fix that. twas good anyway! yay 4 jack/sam fics!

:D MSC
SkyeRose chapter 4 . 8/31/2008
Holy Hannah! That was great! I love the last line...very "Window of Oppurtunity" but in reverse. Thank you very much for writing this! Thoroughly enjoyed!

Damn...now I wish I hate a Jack to share chocolate with!
mara-anni chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Yay!

I finally got around to reading this...and was not disappointed. Not that I thought I would be. That was so sweet, and slightly sad. But mostly sweet :D

Can't wait to read the sequel. Maybe tomorrow night when I really should be in bed coz I've got work in the morning ;) Oh wait...tomorrow's Friday :D

Thanks for sharing this and I'm glad you're writing again.
kinnik72 chapter 4 . 4/3/2008
This is fantastic!
Leilina chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
Totally SWEET! :-) I loved it!
Lady Hamlet chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
Aw, that was cute. I loved the suggestion to name the planet Whimsey! Great story!
stusue chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
I absolutely loved this light-hearted, crazy, short fic! But I'd love to see Jack's reaction if he were to find out what REALLY went on on the planet! **hint, hint** Maybe he and Sam could go back and visit ... after all, the planet isn't allergic to them! Wouldn't they have a fun time then! :o)
SammieAtHome chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
It was fun. Like a Window of opportunity turned around!
stusue chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
That was a really touching chapter... both the empathy between Sam and the entity and her feelings and interactions with Jack. Still lovin' it! :o)
stusue chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
Love it, love it, love it! "I didn't inhale, sir, honest..." **chuckle** Now I want some "happy-mud"! :o)
stusue chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I loved Sam's "Whee!" at the end! That was so cute. I love seeing her so happy and carefree. Now to find out what's going on... :o)
AbbyF809 chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
That was really a sweet one! I want to have such daydreams to!:)

greets

Katja
Josephine Martin chapter 4 . 3/22/2008
A nicely 'mad' fic. I enjoyed it, and I'd love to see a sequel where Sam takes Jack back there ...