Reviews for Unfortunately
bibliophile777 chapter 19 . 1/23
I applaud u. It couldn't have had a better ending.
bibliophile777 chapter 17 . 1/23
I hate u. How could u? *wailing*
bibliophile777 chapter 14 . 1/23
FINALLY. its bout time she realized it. Ur doing fantastic
Opalbrat chapter 19 . 6/25/2013
Lobe this!
ThePerfectMess chapter 19 . 4/18/2012
Absolutely beautiful story. Loved it. X
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
I absolutely adore the way you wrote Lily. :) She's not too much like Hermione, which I've seen happen. (-_-") James and Lily are one of my most favourite couples, and my ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE canon couple. This story just made me love them more. :)

You made Lily seem so real, like an actual living person, just not someone from a book. I felt like I could just go out into the world and find her, and she would be as real as you could get. You could say she came to life here. :)
Amanda chapter 19 . 5/8/2011
wow that was amazing! at first i didnt like it -sorry- but somewhere in the middle i was like wow! this is amazing! thank you for writing this story! loved how you ended your story! .
AlwaysDream719 chapter 19 . 12/13/2010
Good story i really liked it!
jg13145 chapter 12 . 7/7/2010
If boys aren't allowed in the girls' dormitories,shouldn't have James slipped of?
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 19 . 1/22/2010
Oh, gosh, I loved it! Please say there's more?
nanichan72 chapter 19 . 1/17/2010
oh. my. GOD! this has got to be the best fanfic- no, the best story or book or ANYTHING that i hav ever read! i just... i dont know how to explain it. your story is just so very amazing that i can't think of any way to describe it without doing it an injustice... i cant seem to get over how great it is, im just gaping in front of my computer like a goldfish... (hehe, like lily earlier in the story) you are seriously my hero right now. i hav no other way of explaining it... you are amazing.
Amrit Singh Raizada chapter 19 . 12/18/2009
XD Someway to tell him u love him eh? LOL loved it!
Amrit Singh Raizada chapter 15 . 12/18/2009