Reviews for Search for strength
BaCkUpGuRl chapter 8 . 11/24/2014
Endingon such a cliff hanger for so long, your killing me. :-) you should totally continue this story its getting really good
LadyEudave05 chapter 8 . 10/10/2014
Plz update soon
Korregidora chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Nooo you can't just leave that kind of cliffhanger! Lol
toast4219 chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
PLEASE COME BACK AND FINISH THIS STORY ITS SO GOOD ITS ONE OF THE BEST KAKAIRU FANFICTIONS I'VE FOUND PLEASE UPDATE SOON :D
toast4219 chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
I love your story its so good I can't wait to see what happens I hope you update soon :D
IzayaOriharaSaika chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Please, please, please. I'M BEGGING YOU TO COME BACK! THIS IS THE GREATEST KAKASHI X IRUKA STORY I HAVE EVER BEEN ABLE TO READ!
vampikiss chapter 8 . 11/30/2013
Maybe i should take more time to read the warning. I hust look for 'yaoi' and go. But please write soon this is good
Rin's Adoptive Mommy chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Adoring this fic, I hope you continue. :)
Love U Ulquiorra chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Poor Iruka :o love this c:
nerdyheart15 chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
this story is so addicting its a sin... its well written and the plot is amazing
Galactic Foxes chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Amazing! I applaud your writing skills, so detailed and filled with emotions.

The Mizuki and Iruka scenes were pretty graphic and brutal, not that I'm complaining, on the contrary it just made me want to reach out and hug Iruka, make him happy again, show him what Kakashi would eventually give him.

Really nice job. I hope a new update is in store soon or I'll go postal if I don't read an ending, and who will I chase with a mob right behind me? Not you of course, not you XP

PLEASE UPDATE!
BlackRoseWolf1995 chapter 8 . 11/8/2010
your story is amazing,i just read it begining to the latest chap,talk about a clif hanger!the charecters are not out of charecter at all,not only can we see the charecters develop more and more with every challenge they face but we can also see the plot develop. the charecters are not over worked or over used this type of story is common you have take hold of it and turned it into something with it's own life and job,I hope to read the rest of this epic tale soon.
e2tavi chapter 8 . 11/7/2010
Please Come Out With The Next Chapter PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Ella Stewart chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
This story in a word is brilliant.

please don't abandon it, at the very least give it up to someone who will finish it please?
volaju66 chapter 8 . 5/7/2010
I think your writing is amazing. I would love to see the story complete. Added to favorites.