Reviews for All the King's Men
An Inferno chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Oh, man. This is gorgeous. There isn't nearly enough toppy Cain in the world. It's beautifully paced and narrated, too. I can see this slipping into the original work without any trouble at all.
Caeru-NiaLe chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Well...Damn. I had a buncha quotes from this I loved, but coming to the end I'd just be copyingandpasting the entire story I...It was wonderful. Something new that I don't feel I've seen over and over like I do with other Count Cain fiction.

Ahh the imagery, your diction, everything.
vivevoce chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Uhm. Wow. That was crazy good. Not what I expected, but somehow... I could see this kind of thing happening, Cain being the kind of person he is. Crehedor's motives were very interesting. I especially love how you wrote Riff, even if it was only a short appearance.

The only question I have left to ask is; what happened to Polycarp?

Just kidding. Great story.
Semjaza chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Weird but interesting. The prose flowed nicely for the most part. Well done. :)
greengrouch chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
Wonderful story. You write extremely well that it's a shame you don't have more reviews. I'm glad to have come across your story. I have to second the other review about excellent diction. :D
J.Matthus chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
I was sorely disappointed by all the Godchild fanfiction I found until I found yours. It was very nicely written, and I would encourage you to continue writing.
kumiya chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Man, this was fairly twisted! I loved it! A very compelling and eloquent story. My favorite part as probably the moment with the sunflower, and how Crehador thinks Cain with his cravat as a "new form of hypnosis." That was just to funny.

Hats off to you!
Reno Keehl chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Beautifully written. I really enjoyed your diction, and you made it seem as though this might as well be a chapter of Godchild. It was just all together lovely.
Raelin Lupin chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Aw! I love this anime! This is a really good fanfiction. Cain is just so hot...*drools* That's great!

"...What did you do to me?”

“What do you think?”

Haha! Classic Cain. God, I love him. This really is an amazing fanfiction. Kudos to you!

Love and Trails of Fire