Reviews for Changes
Miss Saryna chapter 14 . 4/29/2011
well done! loved it!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
nice endding i would have liked to read about everyone finding out that they had mated that would have been a world of fun :)
Cocoa-Hime chapter 13 . 12/20/2010
PLEASE! write more!
Lykaos chapter 13 . 3/17/2010
Ah. I so loved your story. update the last chapter please! :)

Awesome work
Dyani91 chapter 13 . 6/17/2009
sque

i love it

uh squee is all i can seem to say

bow bow
rosewhip889 chapter 13 . 6/9/2009
I hope you make a sequel for this story as well! I've enjoyed reading it very much!
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 13 . 6/6/2009
- even without me beta-ing this chapter, it was still very well done! lovely work! -

-stuffs cannon with chocolate, lights fuse and covers ears-

BAM!

...look out below! XD
animegrlsteph chapter 12 . 12/14/2008
W...WHY *SOBS* WHY HIEI... I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON PLEASE UPDATE SOON... *SOBS*. I...I CAN'T BELIEVE HIEI DID THAT AND SHE DID THAT TO HIM. I DON'T WANT TO BELIEVE IT B... BUT I JUST READ IT. OH GOD PLESE TELL ME THERE IS MORE TO THIS THAN IT SEAMS! T_T
OMG-its-a-pen chapter 12 . 8/16/2008
Woah. Your evil. And I say this because you stopped at a good part! Please hurry with the next one! I mean, I have to know, was it really Hiei? And if it was, why did he betray her? Was he being controlled or something? I have a few guesses, which I won't say. Please hurry with the next one though! Heh heh, long review with lots of questions. Bye-bye now!
OMG-its-a-pen chapter 9 . 8/16/2008
Wow...I like Autumn. Og course, if it was me one the other end of that flute (so to speak) I may be singing a different tune. Ha ha, get it, a different tune, and its a flute? Ya, I know, it was stupid.
OMG-its-a-pen chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
I feel very Hiei-like from reading that. So I will introduce my inner me.

Inner me: Yay fluff!
Autumn Whispers chapter 12 . 7/24/2008
Hello, 'Suki. Jeez, could you pick a better place to leave everyone off? She didn't hurt Hiei did she? She only hurt Trentone, right? If she did hurt him, I'm going to cry. -gets box of tissues at the ready-

Throughout all this, I feel bad for Kurama the most. She'll let Hiei know everything, but Kurama wakes up to find the both of them gone, and he'll live through a life of panic with us here, eh? We'll never give him a break. XD

Listening to "dancing through life" from Wicked, and Glinda said "black is this year's new pink". Reminded me of Hiei.

Sorry I didn't review earlier, I'd always go to review and then something would interrupt me. -sigh- Don't hate me!
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 12 . 7/21/2008
8O no way! NO WAY! HIEI CAN'T DIE! NO WAY! -sobs-

(wonderful chapter, though! keep up the good work! ;D )
Howl for the Moon chapter 11 . 6/9/2008
I can't believe Zura left. Of course Hiei wouldn't listen. Great Story.
littlekawaiifirefox chapter 11 . 5/21/2008
i loved this chapter! it was a great one to edit, too! i love being your BETA!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »