Reviews for Between Boredom and Terror
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
*blinks* i'll just space out about half of that terminology and google it when i'm not on a reading spree. interesting oneshot though.

brittney
funvince chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Very interesting look into what a typical day for a part of the Fire Nation Navy would be like. The encounter between them and Zhau and Aang was a pleasant surprise. Good work.
Capricious Kiwi chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Wow! That was really neat! I really enjoy these OC stories, especially Fire Nation related ones. Might you consider writing more about Lin and Wan? I'll be keeping an eye out for any new work from you!

On the subject of Electricity, the same thing came up for me while working on a story of mine, well, the latest chapter of it anyway. I looked over some screenshots from the show that give a good look at the halls and the bridge of a Fire Nation ship and the lighting looks like it could be some kind of gas flame in sealed glass lanterns or some kind of electric light bulbs. Since light bulbs first came out in the 1870s I'd say its safe to say (or at least I'd like to think) that they do have some form of electricity, perhaps generated by the ships' steam engines and a generator of some sort. ...that's just me thinking too much about things.. hehe

~ Kiwi
Vacant chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Descriptive and exciting. A pleasure to read.