Reviews for Three Kisses
Katamabob chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I love Jayne's reaction - hilarious _

temporalcontrol chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
That was awesome! River and Janes was the best though. very well done keep up the good work.
faeryqueen09 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Okay, so I read this about a month ago and I've been wanting to find it and read it again ever since. I'm so happy that I finally found it! I absolutely LOVE this story. It makes me smile every time I read it. Awesome job!
Inky8Fingers chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Aw, three of my favourite pairings!
River4Jayne chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
This is a greta story, im new to the whole fanfiction things and ive heard my friends talk about oneshots and stuff, do i dont know if this is a story or not...

But, this is great whatever it is, i loved the whole atmosphere it had when i read it...keep it up!

Im just encouraging you to keep going and to tell you that what you write is really good!

-River4Jayne 4eva-
The Sugarfaerie chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Naw! This was so adorable, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Rayne is not one of my preferred pairings, but it was still very sweet and the Mal/Inara and Wash/Zoe made up for it in my book. ;) The Wash/Zoe kiss was my favourite, and not just because they're my OTP. It makes sense that Zoe would make the first physical move on Wash. The way I see it, Wash made the first move with conversation, and then Zoe made the first move with the kissing. ANd Zoe's line to Mal was just priceless.
jcap1526 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Three words: Very cute story!
Mirajane Scarlet chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Well, that was just too cute for words. Very sweet. I definitely liked it.

jane0904 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008