Reviews for The Art of Being Mad
natnat117 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
I really like this! It's a really different style of writing but it comes together very nice. Love it!
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This was a brilliant read; I really loved it. Great job!
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Gives the reader a lot to think about! :-) I especially loved the last line: "She tells him the art of madness lies in reason, and he tells her he knew there was a reason he’s mad for her." I would enjoy reading more Ron/Hermione from you.
AllIWannaDo chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Aw, this is so cute! For someone who hasn't written Ron/Hermione before, you seem to be very comfortable with the pairing - good job! There's a good mix of humor, love, and melancholy in this piece, and I like the way it was written: Ron/Hermione's thoughts about the changes in their relationship over the course of 5 Easter Sundays (holidays are the perfect time for reflection, after all). The last line made me grin ("She tells him the art of madness lies in reason, and he tells her he knew there was a reason he’s mad for her."), and I think it pulled everything together well. Writing, like madness, is an art (as I'm sure you know, being such a gifted writer), and a well-executed full-circle ending, in my opinion, is the sign of a practiced artist. Keep it up! Lots of love! )
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
It was so sweet. (sighs) I write Ron/Hermione but I find it hard. Their romance is not a very easy one… and not a simple one at that. In fact, right now, I am struggling to correct ‘What If?’ (Thanks to you for that. Thanks so much for telling me how you can re-post the stories and then pointing out the mistakes. I do appreciate it) Someday, I hope, I will be as good as you. )
Megsy42 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Wow. That was amazing! I especially loved the last one, where everyone is part of a happy family (I'm a sucker for that XD), and all of it overall was brilliant. Great work ]
stella8h8chang chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I love the way this is organised into Easters by year! As for the style of the piece - it's different, and different is good! It felt like one of those groovy stream-of-consciousness things. I have to say that my favourite part was number 5.
MsJonesKing chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Oh, I loved it! I really did! It was really enjoyable.
CowahBull chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I like it! It's really cool wording...very poetic but still not so poetic that it makes me sick! I liek it, keep up this writting style.
lyin chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
i think you want 'only the grief talking', not taking- love that 19 section, w/ the art of madness and the contrast of mad/madness- love the idea of george's rabbit ear most of all; the need to 'win, at any cost, for her'- the last part is just so, so good, the dancing in the fading light, teddy w/ his eggs, the great detail of the ring digging into the palm- just great, and you really get ron/hermione's arguing spirit down. thanks for this wonderful easter fic, i enjoyed reading it loads :)
rosewg chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Wow, nice concept, it was so well written i believe you must have experience. It was easy to read, sweet to digest and worth to remember. Great job _
hondagirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Really liked this. Although I am partial to Ron and Hermione..hehehe

I liked the last paragraph. Especially the part about fighting for the children. It really hit home. Good job!
Mione of Ravenclaw II chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I love your portrayal of this relationship. It is realistic and beautifully written. I like that you describe this as such a loving relationship even if it entails work. I think that it characterizes Ron and Hermione's relationship well. Great work!
GodessSiri chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
This is a great Easter story. 4 and 5 definitely had a real feeling of re-birth andRone and Hermione's relationship bang hope. You've got on
MBP chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Well, I'm mad for them AND for your stories. I was so excited and happy to see a new one. This is beautiful and so wonderfully in character for this couple who I love so very much. I enjoyed the format a lot and the effortless way each date flowed into the next. The last one, in particular, was amazing. That IS what they fought for - and they won. :)