Reviews for Check out Time
Mark owens chapter 4 . 11/10/2014
Great interaction with the characters once again another cliff hanger which has my life incomplete but loving this brave authors style
Mark owens chapter 3 . 10/30/2014
This is poem for the author Zuzanny Zuzanny is a author who's story's are sublime I just can't help but read them all the time. Thank you Zuzanny
Mark owens chapter 2 . 10/29/2014
Zuzanny's depictions as readers spelled bound her story's a like listening to a beautiful violin playing
Mark owens chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Zuzanny is again off to a riveting start to a story Zuzanny abitly to captivate her reader after two paragraphs to the start of all of zuzannys story's is such an unique feature of her works I truly could not find an author in this world with such a talented ability
Wildfire's Flame chapter 4 . 5/17/2003
PINCHES ZUZANNY HARD. Hey wakey wakey! Anyone home out there? I love the story very very much and I am dying to know what's going to happen next but it seems you haven't updated in like forever. Real life must be dragging. I know the feeling. Anyways, I hope you get to update this soon. It is very good and I look forward to reading the rest of it. _~
suzy chapter 4 . 8/3/2002
kay, now I'm hooked. need more please.
butterflygirl chapter 3 . 7/29/2002
this is really good! you've got the situation down pat (exactly right, if i'm being too english...)

i like! keep writing!
FinrodThe very lazy elf chapter 2 . 3/31/2002
I've been waiting for a continuation for awhile, stop leaving me hanging!:) One thing, could'ya please err...Tone! down the language? Or dot it out or something? Pleeze? Other than that, can't wait for the next chapter.
Wildfire's Flame chapter 2 . 2/24/2002
Ohhhh. Poor poor Duo-chan. I feel so bad for him. I hope you put up a new chapter soon. You have no idea how long I have been trying to refind this fic. I lost it when ffnet went down a long while back. Very awesome. _~
Ryla chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
More! More! Pleeeeaaaassseeeeeeee don't stop here!
Wildfire's Flame chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Ooooh. I like this one. poor Duo-chan has amnesia. Should be an interesting plot development. _
nessa chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
AWWWW! NOW I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! you gotta finish this, and very very very soon too. MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Heartfire Wind chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
*grins, starts talking in a sing-song voice* Duo lost his memory, Duo lost his memory... *cuts the crap* I've read a few of these before, and they're always good. Therefor, I expect this one to be good too. I don't think you'll let me down at all, the first chapter was just fine. _ Keep up the good work!
Heather chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
This sounds interesting. Just check your spelling and puctuation before you post it though and the sequel should be worth waiting for! Can't wait!