Reviews for Betrayal
wendybird99 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Excellent. Pure pain. Pure realization. Much appreciated look inside two haunted characters.
movieholic chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Whoa...that was brilliantly well done. I was sucked in from the beginning, and the way you've written it...damn fine job.
Foreword chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Great job, sums up the episode perfectly. Beecher's confusion, and Keller's need to manipulate and control. I just discovered this series a few months ago and am working my way through the seasons, I am up to four and can't get enough of it!
acidninjacake chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Short, sweet and to the point. The story is very direct but it really does work better like this. The way you set out the individual thoughts, that was very good too. I think it would have been better if each section was slightly longer though. but it was still very good.
visy chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
You description can just tell me the thought of beecher and keller, but I just can't have enough.

HOpe your sweet words can go more deeper inside to make my heart hurt more. I enjoy the feeling very much, 3q
Ramuht chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
Very good, albeit I'll never understand what drives someone, anyone, to write such depressing material when reality is sad enought as it is.
MayukoSon chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
This does seem like what might've been going through their heads. The last part was especially good, as we know Keller is going to come crawling back to Beecher. I also quite liked this line: "The friend that brought me to OZ is once again controlling me." Nice.

Very believable, you really got these characters down. Great job.