Reviews for Under The Moon
Youki minaco chapter 1 . 3/10
Nice job .I like the dialogue.-specialty in the end - tanks for share that's
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Sweet :)
THiaLieN chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
so sweet.. Hahaha...

Hopeless romantic, LOL.. XD
EmeraldSapphirine chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
aww its so amusing...especially the last part

"I wonder if Kaguya-hime is happy on the moon,"

...

"She is."

and the ending

It was a beautiful full moon, indeed. The moon was big, and its silvery light shone at the two lovers, smiling at each other.

And under that beautiful silver moon, they kissed.

nice story!
yuushibari chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
tezukaguya...

so sweet!
blueray chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Loved this one. _ Its such a beautiful scene...Fuji and Tezuka kissing under the moonlight.. *sighs* Nicely done!
SkySurf chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Woah! I love this story! Especially the part where Tezuka replied, "Then you would’ve been the moon".. So sweet! xD
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Kawaii! I'm sure this made Fuji happy -hearts-
sehun1993 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Heyhey!

Aww that was just to sweet! My teeth are aching ]]

Is it weird that yesterday I was reading about this story in my Japanese folk tales story book?

LMFAOO XD. Didja post this on LJ as well?
Speadee chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Good comparison of Captain Tezuka to Kaguya-hime! It's like Fuji to come up with unusual things. I'm glad you were able to include the story of Kaguya-hime in their conversation without ruining the main plot of your story.

I've only read about omiais in other fanfics, but don't know about it. I can believe that Captain Tezuka's traditional family would want him to get married, and disprove his relationship with Fuji.
Tacuma chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Kawaii Ai! The end isn't weird! It's so cute! So much love! _
EvCaCeLy chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Aw! So cute, so cute, so cute. I really love T.K. and F.S. pairing. *sigh* after reading this story my heart was like beating really fast. So süß!

EvCaCeLy