Reviews for My Girl
Dazed and Slightly Confused chapter 79 . 9/8
Love this story, one of the best that I have read! Please write more!
FunkyFairy22 chapter 79 . 8/30
I just reread this and enjoyed it as much this time as I did the first time. I suspect you've abandoned this and moved on to other things but I'd love to see this finished one day.
This story is just PERFECT no wonder you got so many reviewers.I wish you'd write an epilogue for this little family though the ending was fab :)
Have just found beautiful Penny is adorable
hercmerc chapter 12 . 7/19
She ain't perfect
but she's worth it
every breath i breathe for the life of me
and i know I
Might not deserve it
but if she loves me
then its simply amazing
tony a su stella
Incognito3 chapter 79 . 7/7
So sweet. I admit that I would like to see the story continue on and the loose ends tied up, but also thoroughly enjoyed the story. Tony and Ziva really should have ended up together!
BeckettFan chapter 79 . 4/27
Hey I'm guessing this story's either abandoned or you have some really bad writers block which sucks cause I love it! I've just read it through for about the 5th or 6th time and I'd love to see it finished.
Please do continue.

youknowwhoiam9603 chapter 79 . 3/26
Yeah... well, you see, MY GIRL is now 7 years old and I would like to see it continued. You can P.M. me if you want help with a plot.
youknowwhoiam9603 chapter 10 . 3/26
Uuhhhhhh... half a box. Too many memories.
When are you going to post again ...BTWlove this chapter
ashley.u.carroll chapter 47 . 2/19
This story is so long but it flows nicely. I can't stop reading.
NCIS Obsession chapter 79 . 2/15
Great job. My only complaint is a few spelling and grammar errors in each chapter, and the loose ends left, but aside from that, I enjoyed this greatly. I am sorry to hear about your mum/mom/ima but I think it's great what you did with making that website and all. I'm not gonna beg, but I can't deny that it would be an awesome surprise to suddenly one day have a chapter 80 to tie it all together.
Best Wishes :)
I read this story the past three days and absolutely love it. I hope, even though its been almost two years sice the last update that you find the time and inspiraton to finish isincerely, anja
vicky271 chapter 79 . 1/2
This morning, at around 11:30AM, I discovered your story and started to read is now officially 12:20AM, almost fourteen hours later, and i have just finished chapter seventy nine.

I have so much I want to say, all positive of course. This story is a master piece. Many authors dream of having such an amazing writing style like yours. Your ability to capture the true nature of the characters and reproduce with amazing captivating description is remarkable. I'm picky about my fan fictions, and most when I am analyzing them, bore me with their long descriptions...and yet i couldn't stop reading yours.

You have an AMAZING and INSPIRING talent. Despite going through the hardships you did, you continued to write. You continued to update your story. I admire that. It shows an amazing determination. If anyone ever tells you otherwise, ignore them. You are so gifted! That word isn't strong enough for how skillful you are!

As I read, I was able to picture EVERYTHING. It was like Ziva was still a part of the show, and it was like she never left (in my heart, of course, she still hasn't...even if the television show says otherwise XD). It was alive, it took me away into the NCIS world.

Know that I am now a huge fan and admirer of your work. You deserve it 3