Reviews for My Girl
Lic. Lu chapter 79 . 1/18
I love this story I just reread this and enjoyed it as much this time as I did the first time admit that I would like to see the story continue
1956JohnDeere50 chapter 79 . 1/16
Please update again. I love this story you have wove...
Princess Simi chapter 79 . 1/14
love this story hope it is continued soon
Erica.W chapter 79 . 12/12/2015
I love this story. I read it several times ... Is there any hope that it will be completed? PLEASE
Epic chapter 79 . 11/11/2015
Please can you post more
ShortandSassy chapter 79 . 10/19/2015
you have a lot invested into this story - any hope that you will write final chapter (s)? would love it if you would finish. please~
Dazed and Slightly Confused chapter 79 . 9/8/2015
Love this story, one of the best that I have read! Please write more!
FunkyFairy22 chapter 79 . 8/30/2015
I just reread this and enjoyed it as much this time as I did the first time. I suspect you've abandoned this and moved on to other things but I'd love to see this finished one day.
Guest chapter 79 . 8/26/2015
W
Guest chapter 79 . 8/11/2015
This story is just PERFECT no wonder you got so many reviewers.I wish you'd write an epilogue for this little family though the ending was fab :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Have just found beautiful Penny is adorable
hercmerc chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
She ain't perfect
but she's worth it
every breath i breathe for the life of me
and i know I
Might not deserve it
but if she loves me
then its simply amazing
tony a su stella
Incognito3 chapter 79 . 7/7/2015
So sweet. I admit that I would like to see the story continue on and the loose ends tied up, but also thoroughly enjoyed the story. Tony and Ziva really should have ended up together!
BeckettFan chapter 79 . 4/27/2015
Hey I'm guessing this story's either abandoned or you have some really bad writers block which sucks cause I love it! I've just read it through for about the 5th or 6th time and I'd love to see it finished.
Please do continue.

Megan.
youknowwhoiam9603 chapter 79 . 3/26/2015
Yeah... well, you see, MY GIRL is now 7 years old and I would like to see it continued. You can P.M. me if you want help with a plot.
3,866 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »