Reviews for My Girl
Epic chapter 79 . 11/11
Please can you post more
ShortandSassy chapter 79 . 10/19
you have a lot invested into this story - any hope that you will write final chapter (s)? would love it if you would finish. please~
Dazed and Slightly Confused chapter 79 . 9/8
Love this story, one of the best that I have read! Please write more!
FunkyFairy22 chapter 79 . 8/30
I just reread this and enjoyed it as much this time as I did the first time. I suspect you've abandoned this and moved on to other things but I'd love to see this finished one day.
This story is just PERFECT no wonder you got so many reviewers.I wish you'd write an epilogue for this little family though the ending was fab :)
Have just found beautiful Penny is adorable
hercmerc chapter 12 . 7/19
She ain't perfect
but she's worth it
every breath i breathe for the life of me
and i know I
Might not deserve it
but if she loves me
then its simply amazing
tony a su stella
Incognito3 chapter 79 . 7/7
So sweet. I admit that I would like to see the story continue on and the loose ends tied up, but also thoroughly enjoyed the story. Tony and Ziva really should have ended up together!
BeckettFan chapter 79 . 4/27
Hey I'm guessing this story's either abandoned or you have some really bad writers block which sucks cause I love it! I've just read it through for about the 5th or 6th time and I'd love to see it finished.
Please do continue.

youknowwhoiam9603 chapter 79 . 3/26
Yeah... well, you see, MY GIRL is now 7 years old and I would like to see it continued. You can P.M. me if you want help with a plot.
youknowwhoiam9603 chapter 10 . 3/26
Uuhhhhhh... half a box. Too many memories.
When are you going to post again ...BTWlove this chapter
ashley.u.carroll chapter 47 . 2/19
This story is so long but it flows nicely. I can't stop reading.
NCIS Obsession chapter 79 . 2/15
Great job. My only complaint is a few spelling and grammar errors in each chapter, and the loose ends left, but aside from that, I enjoyed this greatly. I am sorry to hear about your mum/mom/ima but I think it's great what you did with making that website and all. I'm not gonna beg, but I can't deny that it would be an awesome surprise to suddenly one day have a chapter 80 to tie it all together.
Best Wishes :)