Reviews for My Girl
FunkyFairy22 chapter 79 . 8/30
I just reread this and enjoyed it as much this time as I did the first time. I suspect you've abandoned this and moved on to other things but I'd love to see this finished one day.
W
This story is just PERFECT no wonder you got so many reviewers.I wish you'd write an epilogue for this little family though the ending was fab :)
Have just found beautiful Penny is adorable
hercmerc chapter 12 . 7/19
She ain't perfect
but she's worth it
every breath i breathe for the life of me
and i know I
Might not deserve it
but if she loves me
then its simply amazing
tony a su stella
Incognito3 chapter 79 . 7/7
So sweet. I admit that I would like to see the story continue on and the loose ends tied up, but also thoroughly enjoyed the story. Tony and Ziva really should have ended up together!
BeckettFan chapter 79 . 4/27
Hey I'm guessing this story's either abandoned or you have some really bad writers block which sucks cause I love it! I've just read it through for about the 5th or 6th time and I'd love to see it finished.
Please do continue.

Megan.
youknowwhoiam9603 chapter 79 . 3/26
Yeah... well, you see, MY GIRL is now 7 years old and I would like to see it continued. You can P.M. me if you want help with a plot.
youknowwhoiam9603 chapter 10 . 3/26
Uuhhhhhh... half a box. Too many memories.
When are you going to post again ...BTWlove this chapter
ashley.u.carroll chapter 47 . 2/19
This story is so long but it flows nicely. I can't stop reading.
NCIS Obsession chapter 79 . 2/15
Great job. My only complaint is a few spelling and grammar errors in each chapter, and the loose ends left, but aside from that, I enjoyed this greatly. I am sorry to hear about your mum/mom/ima but I think it's great what you did with making that website and all. I'm not gonna beg, but I can't deny that it would be an awesome surprise to suddenly one day have a chapter 80 to tie it all together.
Best Wishes :)
I read this story the past three days and absolutely love it. I hope, even though its been almost two years sice the last update that you find the time and inspiraton to finish isincerely, anja
vicky271 chapter 79 . 1/2
This morning, at around 11:30AM, I discovered your story and started to read it...it is now officially 12:20AM, almost fourteen hours later, and i have just finished chapter seventy nine.

I have so much I want to say, all positive of course. This story is a master piece. Many authors dream of having such an amazing writing style like yours. Your ability to capture the true nature of the characters and reproduce with amazing captivating description is remarkable. I'm picky about my fan fictions, and most when I am analyzing them, bore me with their long descriptions...and yet i couldn't stop reading yours.

You have an AMAZING and INSPIRING talent. Despite going through the hardships you did, you continued to write. You continued to update your story. I admire that. It shows an amazing determination. If anyone ever tells you otherwise, ignore them. You are so gifted! That word isn't strong enough for how skillful you are!

As I read, I was able to picture EVERYTHING. It was like Ziva was still a part of the show, and it was like she never left (in my heart, of course, she still hasn't...even if the television show says otherwise XD). It was alive, it took me away into the NCIS world.

Know that I am now a huge fan and admirer of your work. You deserve it 3
bridgetlynn chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
I probably missed this story before due to my usual severe avoidance of Tiva fics; but I was in the mood for some Daddy!Tony stories and I figured 'what the hell' and gave it a shot.

I'm really glad I did give it a try. This is adorable. I also think the Tiva-ness won't turn me off because this (so far) appears to be pre-Season 4. I make that assumption by Gibbs' thoughts of the fact that Abby knows who Kelly is - implying no one else does yet. I can handle Tiva pre-Season 4 'cause that's (imo) when everything started going downhill (re: Tony's interactions with his co-workers and the over the top severe lack of respect they started dumping on him...and in the case of Ziva herself while the attitude Season 4-on towards Tony's ability/authority was annoying; it wasn't until the Rivkin debacle/proof that she was, and had as a result probably regularly since the beginning of her tenure at NCIS, committing espionage - ie: using information gained from NCIS in order to help Rivkin conduct illegal Mossad operations on US soil. That was a final straw for me with her)
[I always feel like I have to defend why I dislike Ziva, and as a result Tiva, 'cause it's so popular in this fandom]

Now onto the actual review:
First off, it's really nice to see Tony not taking to having a toddler suddenly and unceremoniously thrust into his life like a fish takes to water (considering his horrible interactions with children on the show - stories where Tony is suddenly super!Dad usually strike me as unrealistic). While Penny is adorable (and really quite advanced for a 3 year old) I can completely understand his blind panic at the situation. I'm really interested in seeing what happens when it all fully sinks in and Mt. DiNozzo inevitably erupts in anger. We've seen hints at that up to this chapter - but I have a feeling he's going to have loud explicit words for Alicia eventually. I'm hoping that the fact that Penny has obviously been abused doesn't get swept under the rug as well. And as nuts as the grandparents obviously are - usually someone in Alicia's situation would have life insurance and I'm curious if they suddenly want their granddaughter so as to get their hands on (more?) money. (the description of Penny's room at her grandparents house gave me the impression they weren't exactly hurting for money as it was).

Oh well, this far behind in my reading vs. the already posted chapter means speculation is for naught but to allow my own brain to process what I've read so far.

It's 4:45am so I'm gonna crash but I'm looking forward to getting back into this tomorrow and seeing where it goes. Seriously. Congrats on making me (possibly) completely enjoy a Tiva story lol.
3,859 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »