Reviews for My Girl
ashley.u.carroll chapter 47 . 2/19
This story is so long but it flows nicely. I can't stop reading.
NCIS Obsession chapter 79 . 2/15
Great job. My only complaint is a few spelling and grammar errors in each chapter, and the loose ends left, but aside from that, I enjoyed this greatly. I am sorry to hear about your mum/mom/ima but I think it's great what you did with making that website and all. I'm not gonna beg, but I can't deny that it would be an awesome surprise to suddenly one day have a chapter 80 to tie it all together.
Best Wishes :)
I read this story the past three days and absolutely love it. I hope, even though its been almost two years sice the last update that you find the time and inspiraton to finish isincerely, anja
vicky271 chapter 79 . 1/2
This morning, at around 11:30AM, I discovered your story and started to read it...it is now officially 12:20AM, almost fourteen hours later, and i have just finished chapter seventy nine.

I have so much I want to say, all positive of course. This story is a master piece. Many authors dream of having such an amazing writing style like yours. Your ability to capture the true nature of the characters and reproduce with amazing captivating description is remarkable. I'm picky about my fan fictions, and most when I am analyzing them, bore me with their long descriptions...and yet i couldn't stop reading yours.

You have an AMAZING and INSPIRING talent. Despite going through the hardships you did, you continued to write. You continued to update your story. I admire that. It shows an amazing determination. If anyone ever tells you otherwise, ignore them. You are so gifted! That word isn't strong enough for how skillful you are!

As I read, I was able to picture EVERYTHING. It was like Ziva was still a part of the show, and it was like she never left (in my heart, of course, she still hasn't...even if the television show says otherwise XD). It was alive, it took me away into the NCIS world.

Know that I am now a huge fan and admirer of your work. You deserve it 3
bridgetlynn chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
I probably missed this story before due to my usual severe avoidance of Tiva fics; but I was in the mood for some Daddy!Tony stories and I figured 'what the hell' and gave it a shot.

I'm really glad I did give it a try. This is adorable. I also think the Tiva-ness won't turn me off because this (so far) appears to be pre-Season 4. I make that assumption by Gibbs' thoughts of the fact that Abby knows who Kelly is - implying no one else does yet. I can handle Tiva pre-Season 4 'cause that's (imo) when everything started going downhill (re: Tony's interactions with his co-workers and the over the top severe lack of respect they started dumping on him...and in the case of Ziva herself while the attitude Season 4-on towards Tony's ability/authority was annoying; it wasn't until the Rivkin debacle/proof that she was, and had as a result probably regularly since the beginning of her tenure at NCIS, committing espionage - ie: using information gained from NCIS in order to help Rivkin conduct illegal Mossad operations on US soil. That was a final straw for me with her)
[I always feel like I have to defend why I dislike Ziva, and as a result Tiva, 'cause it's so popular in this fandom]

Now onto the actual review:
First off, it's really nice to see Tony not taking to having a toddler suddenly and unceremoniously thrust into his life like a fish takes to water (considering his horrible interactions with children on the show - stories where Tony is suddenly super!Dad usually strike me as unrealistic). While Penny is adorable (and really quite advanced for a 3 year old) I can completely understand his blind panic at the situation. I'm really interested in seeing what happens when it all fully sinks in and Mt. DiNozzo inevitably erupts in anger. We've seen hints at that up to this chapter - but I have a feeling he's going to have loud explicit words for Alicia eventually. I'm hoping that the fact that Penny has obviously been abused doesn't get swept under the rug as well. And as nuts as the grandparents obviously are - usually someone in Alicia's situation would have life insurance and I'm curious if they suddenly want their granddaughter so as to get their hands on (more?) money. (the description of Penny's room at her grandparents house gave me the impression they weren't exactly hurting for money as it was).

Oh well, this far behind in my reading vs. the already posted chapter means speculation is for naught but to allow my own brain to process what I've read so far.

It's 4:45am so I'm gonna crash but I'm looking forward to getting back into this tomorrow and seeing where it goes. Seriously. Congrats on making me (possibly) completely enjoy a Tiva story lol.
Guest chapter 79 . 12/9/2014
Please please please. I really hope you will someday continue this story or make a sequel. I hope i will see anything from you soon
TangoLimaCharlie chapter 79 . 11/27/2014
I have to applaud you for keeping the story going for so long, i don't know if you're still gonna continue it but i hope so. In desperate need for some Tiva love. And of course some Penny love. :) Thank you for 79 glorious chapters! :) Come back soon!
Miluca chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Hi!
What a beautiful story. Very well written. Fantastic plot/storyline. Made me cry a few times.
Hope that you one day will finish it, seeing all the favorites that it's got and because Reading through 79 pages and falling i love with this story only to discover that I don't get my happy ever after makes me sad.
Sincerly
Miluca
Emma123 chapter 79 . 8/21/2014
Please, I'm begging you- at least one more chapter. I've read this fic several times and I love it dearly. It kills me that there are so many loose ends! Please, please, please update. I need more Ziva and Penny back in my life.
geekyfangirl3 chapter 79 . 7/26/2014
That story was amazing. Your writing skills are amazing. I spent about half the story crying and the other half smiling. I really loved the plot and (although it seems kinda silly) I loved the "uncle probie" thing from penny, it was adorable.
Troyella-Tiva 4ever chapter 79 . 7/24/2014
I love this story. It is written very well. Will you be updating it anymore? Please.
jana.motedeweatherly chapter 79 . 7/24/2014
Can you please update?! Even if it's just a short version of their 'happily ever after' I'm fine with it! JUST UPDATE ALREADY!
Guest chapter 79 . 7/21/2014
Ah, man this is a friggin awesome story! I've really enjoyed it up to these point :)

Any chance it's going to continue? Seriously amazing job :)
MelancholyFlower chapter 79 . 7/13/2014
I love this story so much, but I really need to know what happens! Please keep posting!
Guest chapter 50 . 7/6/2014
OMG that chapter was almost impossible to read. it was sooooooooooooo heartbreaking
3,849 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »