Reviews for My Girl
This made me cry a little at the beginning of this chapter
Sabri Belikova chapter 79 . 7/25
I know it's been quite a while since you last updated this story. But I just found it very recently and fell in love with it, and I would love for you to continue it. I would love to know what happens next!:)
I hope you decide to continue it at some point!
I think it's a very original story and you've done a great job at staying true to the characters, even though the plot of your story is very different from what is happening on the actual tv show.
Awwww so cute and sweet and just awwww
j0k3 chapter 78 . 5/1
I've just reread this, and I must say, I usually hate authors who leave a novel like this unfinished, but I can't bring myself to hate you. I'm going to alert this against all hope, but I'd really love to see a conclusion in which you tie up the loose ends with Sa'id and Adam, and Eli. And of course, we see the four of them living in their own home instead of a hospital.
Are you going to continue this story to its conclusion?
I came across 'My Girl' totally by accident. I have only been reading fan fic for the last year and I usually DO NOT read if not complete. However, after reading some reviews and realizing that there were over 3800 of them, I am going to. It will take me about a month (not a fast reader). So I am hoping by that time, you will have updated with a final epilogue just to tie up some loose ends and as one reviewer mentioned Tony and Ziva could be together...please...please?
Lic. Lu chapter 79 . 1/18
I love this story I just reread this and enjoyed it as much this time as I did the first time admit that I would like to see the story continue
1956JohnDeere50 chapter 79 . 1/16
Please update again. I love this story you have wove...
Princess Simi chapter 79 . 1/14
love this story hope it is continued soon
Erica.W chapter 79 . 12/12/2015
I love this story. I read it several times ... Is there any hope that it will be completed? PLEASE
Epic chapter 79 . 11/11/2015
Please can you post more
ShortandSassy chapter 79 . 10/19/2015
you have a lot invested into this story - any hope that you will write final chapter (s)? would love it if you would finish. please~
Dazed and Slightly Confused chapter 79 . 9/8/2015
Love this story, one of the best that I have read! Please write more!
FunkyFairy22 chapter 79 . 8/30/2015
I just reread this and enjoyed it as much this time as I did the first time. I suspect you've abandoned this and moved on to other things but I'd love to see this finished one day.
Guest chapter 79 . 8/26/2015