Reviews for The Greatest Trial
qwerty19 chapter 4 . 9/30
Amazing story!
Hobbyfarmer chapter 5 . 9/30
God but sad story. I am usually to fluffy for stories like this but you did a great job.
Ria0207 chapter 4 . 8/11
Oh I loved this! Great.
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 7/13
you appear to have been unable to continue on with the sequels for these stories

Any plans to do so?

I would love to see people reactions and emotions
josecullenforever chapter 5 . 6/7
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update the sequel!
thonez chapter 5 . 4/23
looks promising.
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 5 . 3/16
Whoa. Cool story, this is awesome. Thanks for sharing your writing!
s-david-m chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Well done, I'll now look for that sequel!
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Interesting, twisted angsty little fan-fiction, very well-written.

Anyone who is interested in Dumbledore-bashing, or bashing of some of the Weasleys should read this one.
Mikee chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Wow and OUCH.! That made me cry. Well done and sooooo very sad.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
What did you accomplish? Harry Potter is still dead.
Dragon Dagger chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
This was an interesting take on the "harry is sent to prison for murder" plot. I greatly enjoyed reading it.

If I might make a point about something you wrote in your bio. Just because Raymond E. Feist doesn't allow fanfiction of his work to be published on a web based media or any other for that matter, doesn't mean you can't write the fiction. Go on. Write the HP/Midkemia fic, see where it goes and enjoy it. Don't let a simple request such as not POSTING a fan fiction of a certain work get you down. I personally have several fully fledged fan fictions written out that will never see the light of the internet simply because of that factor, but I loved writing them adn enjoyed seeing where the ideas would take me.

I look forward to seeing where Alan goes in your next installment of "The Greatest Trial" Do look me up if you need a beta.

-Dragon Dagger
RykOakwine chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
well, that was pretty disapointing!

As a courtroom procedural (from Perry Mason to Boston Law) it fails completely. The retrial refuses to focus on the fact that Harrys guilt has to be proven, not his innocence. The burden of proof issue comes up ONCE and is never brought up again.

The witnesses arent adequately cross examined, especially dumblrdore, where the prosecution touches on serious issues with dumbledores behavior towards harry, but never drives it home.

the finale, the parlor room reveal, is grossly misplayed, with a mystery pensieve memory from harry showing up out of nowhere to explain everything. and it still doesnt explain why harry used such terribly weird phrases like "shes no longer your concern" instead of the 500 other things a person would have said there, like "okay bill, ill make sure fleur is okay and petigrew doesnt get away with this!". But, no, its all this terribly contrived crime scene...

Bleh, skip this, seriously. not recommemded.
MeinNameIstHase chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
So very sad. You made me cry.