Reviews for The Greatest Trial
Ryncor chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
i forgot to put this in the ch 4 comment. I do hope you continue in a second story. this has a lot of promise
Ryncor chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
heh cool.
Ryncor chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
interesting
Lenayvonne chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Now this was a wonderful piece of work. I honestly don't think I've see another story quite like this. Good show. But now I wonder. You know how there's all those storied out there where somehow Harry goes back in time to his younger self to hopefully redo things? I wonder if anyone has thought to do it this way with Harry being executed by the wizarding world even though he was innocent and he gets sent back for a do over. Hum... Anyway great story I've really enjoyed it. It was nice to see someone taking them to task for their attitudes.
Dark Dragen chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Great chapter mate - the wizarding world are fools, Harry said he killed Bill, but there was a reason that he couldn't say because Fudge wouldn't let Harry talk.

What is this Balance about, Harry said that too... what's going on there?
Dark Dragen chapter 3 . 3/19/2008
Great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next and see if Alan Wiltschild can porve that Harry didn't muder anyone.
Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Great start to the story mate - Amos Diggory is a fool to to that Harry was a vile and abhorrent creature that brings death and destruction in its wake. What an a*s Ron is.

What the hell happened, for this to happen.
Digi Bonds chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Okay. Follow it up!
Morbious20 chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Well holy Crap I can't wait to read the sequel to this so do keep up the amasing work and post again soon if possible .
iMessing chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Hello ,

I absolutely thought that that story was one of the best written and enjoyable reading experiences that I have had the honor to read , this story had all that I wanted to see in a good story suspense ,good believable situations ,a brilliant plot ,a motive for the reader to find out what happens in the end and of course a brilliant writing style that I loved to read

That story was very well thought out and I have read some of your other stories and think that you are a brilliant author .

Hope to see more of your stories and thanks for the good read

Cian
Alejandro chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
heavy stuff mate.

i wonder where it will go on from there (if you have planned it to go on).

but a good read, makes one think about puplic opinion and how it is manipulated ... and not only in the HP universe.

regards

Alej
GinnyLover14 chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Very nice! Sequel?
jabarber69 chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Oh that was good, but what about the prophecy, I take it voldie still around, so with Harry dead that meand voldie won, it would of been great if the prophesy was read out in court but now I guess it would be even better in your next sequel of this if it was over heard by rita in her beetle form and then published in the prophet, they killed thier saviour!
BJH chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Bravo. Truly... truly well done.

BJH
haroonangel chapter 4 . 3/18/2008
Wow Mate that was Awesome I would have never Guessed the Real Scene ... Absolutely Brilliantly Wrote ...I hope this Fanfiction do not end over here.

Cheers