Reviews for The Greatest Trial
messhnhs chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
Only one thing to say... EXCELLENT!
Rhapsodist chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
that was a pretty great story right up until the last TWO lines! i'm sorry but that is just TOO cheesy for me.
Ie-maru chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Wow...nearly made me cry there

It doesn't say 'The End' but it seems pretty final - I'll add it to alert just in case.

Really good story
Lord of All chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
What happened to Tonks, in the pensieve memory she only faints on seeing Bill's ghost. How did she die?

What happens after this. Voldemort is clearly not dead. What happens now. Where is Scrimgeour?

I love Mage and Warrior and I hope you will continue it instead of writing so many new stories.

This story is full of holes.
hemotem chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
Dam great story I like what you did ) Thank you

Lord Blood chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Nice story. The dark sister, brother, order, and chaos was confusing though. The ending was a nice touch.
drugan chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
I want to felicitate you for the way you made a classic fanfic scenario – Harry mistakenly sent to Azkaban – into such a well crafted and original plot. While there's a lot of small details that annoyed me, the whole is strong, fun to read, full of twists and the ending powerful. Overall, I had the impression of reading a Phoenix Wright trial, but with a strong critical/social stance that is rather missing from the game series (if you don't know Phoenix Wright, this is a series of games where you resolve complex “mistaken culprit” murders.).
Kate chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Really great, unique story. I hope you continue it or write a sequel, there are too many loose ends! Such as who Percy was going to say that believed that Harry was innocent, or what happened with Fleur & Tonks.
Ryncor chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
i forgot to put this in the ch 4 comment. I do hope you continue in a second story. this has a lot of promise
Ryncor chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
heh cool.
Ryncor chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Lenayvonne chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Now this was a wonderful piece of work. I honestly don't think I've see another story quite like this. Good show. But now I wonder. You know how there's all those storied out there where somehow Harry goes back in time to his younger self to hopefully redo things? I wonder if anyone has thought to do it this way with Harry being executed by the wizarding world even though he was innocent and he gets sent back for a do over. Hum... Anyway great story I've really enjoyed it. It was nice to see someone taking them to task for their attitudes.
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »