Reviews for The Greatest Trial
dexterZ chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
hope u write the sequel soon...
Tronishere chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
Another review thought. I can see people turning against Harry in a heartbeat. However, I would like to think that Ginny would have at least tried to get an answer for what happened. I know you explained it and one of her brothers was a victim, I guess it's just my hopes for a happy HPGW ending. I would like to think that Hermione would have too. She was always such a good friend to Harry - even during the really bad times.

It's the action and the HPGW goodness that makes your other stories so great to read! Again, thanks for sharing.
Tronishere chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
Wow. I'm a big fan of your stories, but I must say I prefer the others to this one. Don't get me wrong, this story is well-written and it flows well. I just prefer the others.

I suspect that Wormtail came back to finish off the girls or Snape did it since this is AU (you can make him as bad as you like). If Snape didn't, one of the students saw a chance to finish off Harry for good.

I'm not sure what the Balance is, but I would guess it's something like "What goes around, comes around." The wizarding world will get what it deserves - they have given the kiss to the only person who could defeat Voldemort.

I'm thinking Luna is the girl Percy has in mind. If you remember OotP, Luna believed Harry. She believes lots of other things, but she believed Harry and didn't care who knew about it.

My little beliefs may be way off base, but that's okay. It is nice to have a story that makes you think.

I think you could leave things like they are and have some mystery. However, if you plan to do a sequel/prequel - that would be great too.

As always, thanks for sharing with us.
Alice4Ever chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
that was good. and i hope that you get the sequals up soon
maritinkerbell chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
Wow. This is one powerful story! GREAT JOB!
lunasoliel chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
oh my freaking god...i loved it
malko050987 chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
I have a question... I hope you'll answer it. :)

Is Harry Alan? Because there were things that hinted at it. If alan is just an OC... :/

Chris
Cogster chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
This was actually really well done. I didn't think it would be. I loved it. I actually kind of wish there was more, but that's the mark of a good story. Kudos.
Pooky333 chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Knight,

I really enjoyed this story, except for: I really didn't like the fact that Ginny turned against Harry. I understand your author's note explanation, but I personally believe that Ginny would have stood by Harry (at least in my mind she does!). With the exception of that one point, I really enjoyed this story. I hope that in the sequel that you are not to hard on Ginny. Keep up the great working. -Chris (Pooky)
messhnhs chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
Only one thing to say... EXCELLENT!
Rhapsodist chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
that was a pretty great story right up until the last TWO lines! i'm sorry but that is just TOO cheesy for me.
Ie-maru chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Wow...nearly made me cry there

It doesn't say 'The End' but it seems pretty final - I'll add it to alert just in case.

Really good story
Lord of All chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
What happened to Tonks, in the pensieve memory she only faints on seeing Bill's ghost. How did she die?

What happens after this. Voldemort is clearly not dead. What happens now. Where is Scrimgeour?

I love Mage and Warrior and I hope you will continue it instead of writing so many new stories.

This story is full of holes.
hemotem chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
Dam great story I like what you did ) Thank you

Hemotem
Lord Blood chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Nice story. The dark sister, brother, order, and chaos was confusing though. The ending was a nice touch.
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »