Reviews for The Greatest Trial
maritinkerbell chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
Wow. This is one powerful story! GREAT JOB!
lunasoliel chapter 4 . 3/26/2008
oh my freaking god...i loved it
malko050987 chapter 5 . 3/26/2008
I have a question... I hope you'll answer it. :)

Is Harry Alan? Because there were things that hinted at it. If alan is just an OC... :/

Chris
Cogster chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
This was actually really well done. I didn't think it would be. I loved it. I actually kind of wish there was more, but that's the mark of a good story. Kudos.
Pooky333 chapter 4 . 3/25/2008
Knight,

I really enjoyed this story, except for: I really didn't like the fact that Ginny turned against Harry. I understand your author's note explanation, but I personally believe that Ginny would have stood by Harry (at least in my mind she does!). With the exception of that one point, I really enjoyed this story. I hope that in the sequel that you are not to hard on Ginny. Keep up the great working. -Chris (Pooky)
messhnhs chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
Only one thing to say... EXCELLENT!
Rhapsodist chapter 4 . 3/24/2008
that was a pretty great story right up until the last TWO lines! i'm sorry but that is just TOO cheesy for me.
Ie-maru chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
Wow...nearly made me cry there

It doesn't say 'The End' but it seems pretty final - I'll add it to alert just in case.

Really good story
Lord of All chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
What happened to Tonks, in the pensieve memory she only faints on seeing Bill's ghost. How did she die?

What happens after this. Voldemort is clearly not dead. What happens now. Where is Scrimgeour?

I love Mage and Warrior and I hope you will continue it instead of writing so many new stories.

This story is full of holes.
hemotem chapter 4 . 3/20/2008
Dam great story I like what you did ) Thank you

Hemotem
Lord Blood chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Nice story. The dark sister, brother, order, and chaos was confusing though. The ending was a nice touch.
drugan chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
I want to felicitate you for the way you made a classic fanfic scenario – Harry mistakenly sent to Azkaban – into such a well crafted and original plot. While there's a lot of small details that annoyed me, the whole is strong, fun to read, full of twists and the ending powerful. Overall, I had the impression of reading a Phoenix Wright trial, but with a strong critical/social stance that is rather missing from the game series (if you don't know Phoenix Wright, this is a series of games where you resolve complex “mistaken culprit” murders.).
Kate chapter 4 . 3/19/2008
Really great, unique story. I hope you continue it or write a sequel, there are too many loose ends! Such as who Percy was going to say that believed that Harry was innocent, or what happened with Fleur & Tonks.
Ryncor chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
i forgot to put this in the ch 4 comment. I do hope you continue in a second story. this has a lot of promise
Ryncor chapter 4 . 3/19/2008