Reviews for The Greatest Trial
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
Whoa. Cool story, this is awesome. Thanks for sharing your writing!
s-david-m chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Well done, I'll now look for that sequel!
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 10/24/2014
Interesting, twisted angsty little fan-fiction, very well-written.

Anyone who is interested in Dumbledore-bashing, or bashing of some of the Weasleys should read this one.
Mikee chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Wow and OUCH.! That made me cry. Well done and sooooo very sad.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
What did you accomplish? Harry Potter is still dead.
Dragon Dagger chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
This was an interesting take on the "harry is sent to prison for murder" plot. I greatly enjoyed reading it.

If I might make a point about something you wrote in your bio. Just because Raymond E. Feist doesn't allow fanfiction of his work to be published on a web based media or any other for that matter, doesn't mean you can't write the fiction. Go on. Write the HP/Midkemia fic, see where it goes and enjoy it. Don't let a simple request such as not POSTING a fan fiction of a certain work get you down. I personally have several fully fledged fan fictions written out that will never see the light of the internet simply because of that factor, but I loved writing them adn enjoyed seeing where the ideas would take me.

I look forward to seeing where Alan goes in your next installment of "The Greatest Trial" Do look me up if you need a beta.

-Dragon Dagger
RykOakwine chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
well, that was pretty disapointing!

As a courtroom procedural (from Perry Mason to Boston Law) it fails completely. The retrial refuses to focus on the fact that Harrys guilt has to be proven, not his innocence. The burden of proof issue comes up ONCE and is never brought up again.

The witnesses arent adequately cross examined, especially dumblrdore, where the prosecution touches on serious issues with dumbledores behavior towards harry, but never drives it home.

the finale, the parlor room reveal, is grossly misplayed, with a mystery pensieve memory from harry showing up out of nowhere to explain everything. and it still doesnt explain why harry used such terribly weird phrases like "shes no longer your concern" instead of the 500 other things a person would have said there, like "okay bill, ill make sure fleur is okay and petigrew doesnt get away with this!". But, no, its all this terribly contrived crime scene...

Bleh, skip this, seriously. not recommemded.
MeinNameIstHase chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
So very sad. You made me cry.
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I couldn't help but read the line, "Prisoner 24601" in Javert's voice! I LOVE LES MIS! I can't wait to read more of this!
Bleu Tsuki chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
I admit, I was expecting something like a memory to make an appearance, but holy*** that was...great, in an odd sort of way. I love the intelligent dialogue and the entire story, though short, was simply spectacular. I hope there is a sequel, and I hope everyone PAYS and fells REMORSE. Yeah, but that's just me :)
Thank you so much for writing this!
Bleu Tsuki chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Oh my word! The suspense is killing me! I love how you portray everyone as in character as possible. The story idea is truly creative.
Bleu Tsuki chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow. That was intense! I loved your writing style, but I'm just so excited to see what will happen next! Harry! Why, Harry! How could he die? It's all right though, this story is wonderfully interesting!
BT
Theblackbook chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
It was really good! Sad, intelligent and well-written.

But I hope you remove the last chapter either way, and change this story to complete. Even if a sequel(s) and/or seperate story is made, this should be considered closed. People often make sequels, but they make them as a continuation (if you want to), and I find this a good ending. The last chapter is just irritating, and I could not stop thinking about it through the whole 4th chapter.
BajaB chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Interesting idea with a great twist at the end. I found the prosecution of the original trial was a bit lackluster and lacking in cleverness or subtly. They simply brute-forced their way, which is rather inelegant and didn't really fill the need of explaining how everyone came to so believe Harry was guilty.

But the ending was great. Well done.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 5 . 5/23/2013