Reviews for The Greatest Trial
SessyFuchs chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
Hi
I just read this story and I must admit that I'm absolutley curious about the promised sequels. What are the names of them? I want to read more about what happened the night Bill was killed and who belived Harry to be innocent.

Greetings
Dodecan
Wolfjackle chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Wow, this is really well written. Depressing as hell, but very well done. I really feel like Magical Britain was so screwed up that it would take something like this to shake it into shape, as awful as that is. Great job on the story, and thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
So where is that sequel?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Depressing! Fucking depressing but scarily plausible in a way.

Quite well written.

Have a nice day. :)
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 5 . 6/21/2012
So what is the name of the Sequel?
Aikawa Akihiko chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
God! tat was amazing! the tone, the suspense! brilliant! we all know tat harry was innocent but the reveal is still heat pounding and devastating. great work!
CH chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Will you ever write a sequel for this? Please? Pretty please? If you would be so kind as to answer, please email me at with your response.
In The Mix chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
Are you still going to post a sequel? I didn't see it on your profile.
Schnuff chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Sorry to say this, but this could be a great story.

But with so many unfinished business and seeing that your promised sequel never saw the light...its just nothing more than an plot line and judging just that its bad. Never answering why the minister first was at Harry's execution and only after he heard him calling *The Balance* he tried to stop this. OH, there are so many other questions but this one is the biggest cause all the later action comes from said Minister Wiltschild.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
Wow... I've read some of those "Harry proclaimed guilty and sent off to Azkahban" stories before, but yours, while not as hard-core as one or two of those(admittedly few, due to my lack of finding good ones, just a few that blow it out of the water with how amazing they are), is one of the things that truly lets how horendous the act is. I liked especially how you did make Harry guilty- to a point. It was different, and the new Minister seems like the kind of character I could like. I really want to know what you meant when Harry declared those things in the beginning, because that was the one of the first things that hooked me- your first chapter really didn't leave the reader any room to escape, it was just so intriguing. The second and third purposely confused the reader, and the fourth, quite simply, revealed the truth. You truly have some brilliant ideas, so now I have to go and read the other stories you may have published.(Such a task, but someone has to do it! ;])

Thank you for a truly amazing story(and hopefully more to read),

Sarah

LaughforLife
Kur0Kishi chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
i confess myself disappointed. you may never see or read this review, you may never realise how much anguish you caused but istill feel i need to say this. despite the low number of reviews, you have readers that were influenced, riled up, passionate by the ideals you brought up in this little ficlet, the injustice of a corrupted magical world, one where things didnt end the way it should or was supposed to minus the imagniary time turning back. you didnt have many readers but i daresay every reader that stumbled upon this fic were equally caught up in the flow of this trial.

but what am i saying this for? simple, you broke your promises, your words, 4 years your reviewers waited, not a sign was given to them, a tragedy and a farce of justice, the indignation you visited upon Harry Potter with the corruption in the government was left unsolved. the dissidents unpunished and your reviewers anguished. you are a good writer, but a horrible person.
templar627 chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Great story I really liked it especially the ending and final thoughts of alan wiltschild.
monbade chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
so is the sequel coming?

monbade
Magus1108 chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
My my! This was a lovely little story. I guessed that Pettigrew did the murders from the moment he was mentioned, but it was still good to see Harry wasn't guilty. I do hope there's a sequel for this someday, if it isn't out already!
shiftyless chapter 5 . 1/7/2011