Reviews for The Greatest Trial
Schnuff chapter 5 . 2/15/2012
Sorry to say this, but this could be a great story.

But with so many unfinished business and seeing that your promised sequel never saw the light...its just nothing more than an plot line and judging just that its bad. Never answering why the minister first was at Harry's execution and only after he heard him calling *The Balance* he tried to stop this. OH, there are so many other questions but this one is the biggest cause all the later action comes from said Minister Wiltschild.
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
Wow... I've read some of those "Harry proclaimed guilty and sent off to Azkahban" stories before, but yours, while not as hard-core as one or two of those(admittedly few, due to my lack of finding good ones, just a few that blow it out of the water with how amazing they are), is one of the things that truly lets how horendous the act is. I liked especially how you did make Harry guilty- to a point. It was different, and the new Minister seems like the kind of character I could like. I really want to know what you meant when Harry declared those things in the beginning, because that was the one of the first things that hooked me- your first chapter really didn't leave the reader any room to escape, it was just so intriguing. The second and third purposely confused the reader, and the fourth, quite simply, revealed the truth. You truly have some brilliant ideas, so now I have to go and read the other stories you may have published.(Such a task, but someone has to do it! ;])

Thank you for a truly amazing story(and hopefully more to read),

Sarah

LaughforLife
Kur0Kishi chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
i confess myself disappointed. you may never see or read this review, you may never realise how much anguish you caused but istill feel i need to say this. despite the low number of reviews, you have readers that were influenced, riled up, passionate by the ideals you brought up in this little ficlet, the injustice of a corrupted magical world, one where things didnt end the way it should or was supposed to minus the imagniary time turning back. you didnt have many readers but i daresay every reader that stumbled upon this fic were equally caught up in the flow of this trial.

but what am i saying this for? simple, you broke your promises, your words, 4 years your reviewers waited, not a sign was given to them, a tragedy and a farce of justice, the indignation you visited upon Harry Potter with the corruption in the government was left unsolved. the dissidents unpunished and your reviewers anguished. you are a good writer, but a horrible person.
templar627 chapter 5 . 9/14/2011
Great story I really liked it especially the ending and final thoughts of alan wiltschild.
monbade chapter 5 . 9/10/2011
so is the sequel coming?

monbade
Magus1108 chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
My my! This was a lovely little story. I guessed that Pettigrew did the murders from the moment he was mentioned, but it was still good to see Harry wasn't guilty. I do hope there's a sequel for this someday, if it isn't out already!
shiftyless chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
this here very neat
Snaperocks chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
This is really good. Have you started the sequel yet?
ferror chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Poor Harry! When will the sequel be coming out? Can't wait for it!
Dormant-CynicalDonkeys chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
OMG! That's so sad... I love Harry..
salazarslocket chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
This is so sad. I actually cried. But that could've been from my lack of sleep. But it was really upsetting that everyone blamed him for something he did not do.
hypercell chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
I cannot wait for the sequel. What will it be called? :)
Randoh chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Interestingly written, but it seems to me that you have an axe to grind against majority of the characters in HP verse. I also found it unusual that people appointed into certain roles fit right in like magic. Flatwick seems to settle into his role from teacher to judge like it was nothing.

The whole retrial without an defendant is unusual. It does not happen in any legal system that I know of. Inconsistencies with regards to certain events are investigated years later by panels. The whole farce of a trial... unnecessary.

With regards to the events at the end of chapter 3... understandable but unnecessary as far as the plot is concerned.

Your character dialogue is great. You pulled off Dumbledore really well.

In summary, a good read if your looking for cheap, emotion driven, mindless revenge thrills.
saya.sen chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I really loved the emotion you put into this story. Alan's character is very interesting- Harry-like, actually. I'm excited to read more.

Saya