Reviews for The Greatest Trial
Magus1108 chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
My my! This was a lovely little story. I guessed that Pettigrew did the murders from the moment he was mentioned, but it was still good to see Harry wasn't guilty. I do hope there's a sequel for this someday, if it isn't out already!
shiftyless chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
this here very neat
Snaperocks chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
This is really good. Have you started the sequel yet?
ferror chapter 5 . 12/17/2010
Poor Harry! When will the sequel be coming out? Can't wait for it!
Dormant-CynicalDonkeys chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
OMG! That's so sad... I love Harry..
salazarslocket chapter 5 . 11/4/2010
This is so sad. I actually cried. But that could've been from my lack of sleep. But it was really upsetting that everyone blamed him for something he did not do.
hypercell chapter 5 . 8/1/2010
I cannot wait for the sequel. What will it be called? :)
Randoh chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
Interestingly written, but it seems to me that you have an axe to grind against majority of the characters in HP verse. I also found it unusual that people appointed into certain roles fit right in like magic. Flatwick seems to settle into his role from teacher to judge like it was nothing.

The whole retrial without an defendant is unusual. It does not happen in any legal system that I know of. Inconsistencies with regards to certain events are investigated years later by panels. The whole farce of a trial... unnecessary.

With regards to the events at the end of chapter 3... understandable but unnecessary as far as the plot is concerned.

Your character dialogue is great. You pulled off Dumbledore really well.

In summary, a good read if your looking for cheap, emotion driven, mindless revenge thrills.
saya.sen chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I really loved the emotion you put into this story. Alan's character is very interesting- Harry-like, actually. I'm excited to read more.

dave-gerecke chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Gripping story

RebeccaRoy chapter 4 . 5/11/2010
Wow, sad way to end it, but a great way to show how corrupt the magical world is.
RebeccaRoy chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
Wow, nice to know that the highest leader in the land had such hatred for one poor innocent boy.
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Wow, this is good so far, too bad Harry was killed off.
XxblondehermionexX chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
I really enjoyed this story, especially with the bittersweet ending. But alas, no sequel?
vampiremuggle chapter 4 . 3/30/2010
ok so I just checked your page. Will you ever write the sequal(s)? If you aren't can you at least post a summary of what happens? And your summary for this story says "After Harry Potter is seemingly executed..." SEEMINGLY - does that mean he is not actually dead?

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »