Reviews for Sound of Pulling Heaven Down chapter 20 . 9/25
REALLY hope Simon and Nia live
TheBleachDoctor chapter 20 . 6/3
Holy crap. This story is amazing. I don't care if it takes years till completion, I'm sold.
Although, no5 having to wait years would be great too.
DigitalStrider chapter 20 . 3/26
You do not know how glad I am to see that this story is back. Ok, well, maybe you do, seeing as I just said it.

I was on something of a break from the site for the last several years, but I can't believe I stopped reading this thriller altogether. I figured I'd come back and get myself back up to speed, especially since the finale aired on Toonami this past weekend.

Simon's depression and insecurities, the plight of Nia and her fellow Messengers, the dysfunction and disarray Team Dai-Gurren has fallen into, those flashes of who Simon and Nia were meant to be regardless of if their meeting ultimately turns out to have been a decade too late, even the blissful ignorance of the terribly unnerving Kumpus... It's been every bit as captivating a read as it was the first time, and the moral dilemma presented to Simon and Nia in this chapter, on the eve of what will be their biggest challenge yet, is no different.

I eagerly await the continuing (mis)adventures of Simon, Nia, and the rest of the Dai-Gurren Brigade.
Kamufakito chapter 14 . 3/17
Aughhh! So perfect! The detail! The OOCs! ;v; you're making me fall in love with Gurran Lagann all over again!
ICHeart chapter 20 . 2/25
Good Story
A really incredible story. I started reading it again after stopping a while ago, I can hardly believe you're still updating. Thank you for keeping this alive, I hope you continue to be inspired
Detinc chapter 20 . 2/19
I first read this fanfiction a few months ago, and I forgot to follow it. I recently watched Gurren Lagann again, and I remembered this story. When I saw that you recently updated, I was really excited.

I hope what ever crap is happening in real life won't be much of an obstacle in updating the next chapters soon!

"If you're a wall in my way, I'll just drill a hole in you and blow you up!" -Simon the Digger
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 20 . 2/16
That was a great chapter, I'm really glad that your story is back and walking to the conclusion. I have to admit that I usually dislike "look at me, I'm so freaking edgy characters" and there is no denying that Simon is like that here; again, this is a darker take on TTGL, and I have no complains on that (as I kind of said in my early reviews); however, I can still understand Simon's reasoning, he lost a lot, if he lost Nia, then...I guess it'd be 'game over' for the universe, however, that discussion of them still hurt. Keep going, I hope to see following chapters.
MissDoeEyes chapter 1 . 2/14
Hands down one of the best stories I've read on this site! Can't wait for the new chapter. ;)
Iloveallanime18 chapter 20 . 2/7
Awesome chapter!
Zelenal chapter 20 . 2/7
This is the last thing I expected to see in my inbox today.

Seriously, this was just AMAZING. You're doing a FANTASTIC job so please, PLEASE keep up the good work! I'll be patiently awaiting the next chapter!

Like, seriously, I wish I could favorite this story again or something. I'm anxious to see how this ends.
Torrasque666 chapter 20 . 2/7

I've missed this.
Johnny Spectre chapter 20 . 2/7
Ahhhh, its so nice to have this back in memory
Ghost501 chapter 20 . 2/7
YYYEEEESSSS! You've updated! WHOOO! This is pretty much the pest GL story I've read on this sight and I'm pretty fond of your story. A wonderful sorta redo with the perfect amount of well everything that makes everyone still fit in like GL but shows them as new. I do love every chapter of this one.

Anyway, tons of stuff going on here. And gotta love the portrayal of favoring the many versus favoring love. And after everything that's happen, can't blame either one for thinking it.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.