Reviews for Sound of Pulling Heaven Down
I really like the way you changed Simon into a completely knew character and i absolutely love how you changed everyone in a way that it made so much sense it could be the anime, thank you so much for this!
I liked the conflict but you should keep the consistency of either Aniki or Kamina, not both
Not completely sure about this one but its still great
This also shouldve been in the anime
Damn i wish this was in the anime
KreoLite chapter 20 . 2/24
-chantingplease happy ending please happy endingcontinue to chant-
KagamiWalker13 chapter 6 . 11/21/2016
You know, this story is amazing.
This chapter was freaking amazing.
This fanfic transformed into an epic novel, I love every part of it.
- your characters are so canon and alive (like Kittan and Yoko and Leeron was fantastic),
- there is humor, many parts are just funny, even unintentionally(- will you destroy universe? - not today),
- Simon is still so cool and tragic and this power inside him and his yearning for Nia - he is delightful, I'm glad he is so controversial among his people and it's interesting he was banished
- I can't wait this future drama with "all stars are ours enemies"
- och, I was actually waiting for a human colony, good there is one
Reading this make me fell like I am taking part in something monumental, something beyond my imagination. This is a great story, it keep me interested in what will happened and even space battles stopped be boring for me. The universe you created is so consistent so far and I believe there's still secrets waiting to be found.
I'm getting attached to this fic.
KagamiWalker13 chapter 3 . 11/21/2016
That was very interesting chapter.
You very neatly and reliably described Yoko's and Simon's relationship. I was only a little surprised that they had THIS kind of relation. But truly, only from Yoko's POV you pretty well showed emotions of both of them, and a piece of presented world. Overall I'm exceptionally pleased by this chapter, how they were used each other and all Yoko's thoughts and reflexions, how she was involved and was craving to have some connection with Simon and her in general caring attitude.
KagamiWalker13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
That was great. Just fucking great.
The best thing so far is your Simon's characterization. He seems to be so tragic character, almost crazy, just the way I like the best. His talk about the power inside him was delightful, it expressed pretty well his feelings and gave a shot of his character.
I adore the chemistry between him and Nia, it just the first chapter and you give me chills. Their conversation was very... promising, I'm really interested how it will develop.
You gave me chills, and I was truly excited while reading this.
The parts with ships shooting were rather boring, and there should be more descriptions, even a little ones, just to help imagine characters and sceneries better.(because I keep wondering in what Nia was dressed when Simon was touching her skin, if in her messenger outfit from anime, he could not have touched her bare skin then)
Festus Flare chapter 20 . 10/11/2016
*crosses fingers*
Please have a happy ending, please have a happy ending, please have a happy ending!
FireWolfFred chapter 20 . 9/29/2016
Sorry it took so long for me to read this chapter. Life got in the way I guess, haha. This story has come a long way and is shaping up for some real drama. The way you write the characters really makes this story what it is and the tension and development of these familiar yet subtly different characters is really impressive.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Hope you have an easier time of writing it. Good luck.

- FWF
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 5 . 9/20/2016
I'm in love with this story! It's amazing! I feel like you really got the point across as to why exactly the Antis fear Spiral power. For Simon to have that much power, and to be so cavalier about? It was PERFECT! And I don't think this is at all out of character considering what's happened to them. You're a fantastic writer!
Pyroclastic flow chapter 20 . 3/29/2016
I read this fic months a go and I enjoyed it a lot, I do enjoy the interplay between Nia's want for the greater good as she sees it, and Simon's 'fuck the greater good, there is no greater good than you.'
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Great chapter and plot
Guest chapter 20 . 2/19/2016
I forget that ff's comments are the most retarded in all the internet. Half the reviews are nothing but interjections and non sequiturs, and the other half at least make an attempt to say something about the writing, but mostly offer mindless, neutral praise without adding the contents of the chapter.

I don't have a problem with the long update times; that's what the subscribe feature is for. I did have a problem with this returning chapter, which should be given some slack because it feels that it was a prelude to some payoff arc later on.

Up to now, most of the chapters each had contributed strongly to the extra-canon lore you helped shape, the penultimate so far as quiet time and training before the big battle. The majority of this final chapter, however, was spent ruminating on previous plot details and spelling them out for the returning reader. The sentiment is noble but unfortunately coddling, as this effectively halted the story momentum.

The most egregious reason for complaint here is the large dialogue dump which takes the form of an argument of wills. We aren't told anything more about our leading couple's thoughts and motivations than we have been told the first nineteen chapters already. A clear exception being the observation that Simon never cried.

I love this work. It takes the simple, interesting premise introduced in the final battle of the show of what happens if Simon needed to literally take on the universe, and the havoc that would ensue among his crew and within himself. This story solidified my love of Dark Nia (x Simon) and a surprising breakthrough favorite in Boota who ironically acts and thinks the most humanly out of the entire cast.

I enjoyed the progressive build-up to Nia's freedom through Simon's seduction, the tragedy effected by Simon's doubts and failures, and the strong relationship building between the main and extended characters. But we've gone on long enough edging to climax without release. There's enough build-up at this point in the story; we need something to happen to show for it.

It's been over one year since the last update, but we're all patiently waiting for you.