Reviews for Falling
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
That was a lot of fun, and well described from Sarah's point of view. This makes for a nice pairing with your other Chuck fic, which was from his point of view. You deftly capture what is most appealing about both of them, and why they work so well together.
Crumby chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Read this a very long time ago, but great fic!
s-david-m chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Great story. I was always mystified why they didn't train Chuck in some basic self defense before, given how he insisted on putting himself in danger. I don't think season 1 Sarah would have gone with this, but maybe season 2 Sarah would have succumbed.
JMG 2.0 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
It's been so very, very long since I first read this story...

I know for a fact it was in the spring of 2008, so probably right after it was published. I clicked on a link on the Television Without Pity "Chuck" fanfic recommendation thread, and it brought me to this story.

I was at work, and I probably should've stopped reading - but I just couldn't.

And as I was going through my list of favorite stories tonight, I saw this one, and I was like, "That was a pretty good story, wasn't it?"

So I clicked on it.

Let me tell you something - this story is just as good three years later as it was when I first read it. Just as hot, too.

Well done. So very well done.

And my apologies for not reviewing it three years ago.
spcr71 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
One of the best "M" fanfics out there! Even if you didn't have the "M" part in there it still would have been a great story. It was sweet and tender and loving. You really did a great job.
NickyR chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This was awesome! please write more :)
Asgardian750 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That was very hot, bravo! :D
AlphaTerra chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I loved this - new chapter ..please!
Megan chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
gahh that was AMAZING! u should write more!

i need charah fics like that one! seriously LOL
jessclifton chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Ok this is seriously one of my favorite Chuck stories.
Ania Nicole chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Absolutely loved it! The way you depicted Sarah and Chuck as characters was so perfect and I especially loved how you showed the Chuck behind the jokes in all his adorably vulnerable cuteness. Great job!
Vernie chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Best. Fic. Ever.

Thanks for writing it!
gatorfan13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I agree with CC, you need to do another chapter! that was a great read and very, very hott! :)
Canadian Chucky chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
It was an excellent story. Ever consider doing another chapter or two. You actually had them progressing on a relationship level and it would be interesting to see it develop more. Not to mention the little section at the end was HOT. Seriously though, a chapter or two in a similar fashion would be great.
lapointe15 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
i love this story, this is like my fith time reading it. I am so obsessed, u are a great writer. very intense, lol