Reviews for Falling
Crumby chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Read this a very long time ago, but great fic!
s-david-m chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Great story. I was always mystified why they didn't train Chuck in some basic self defense before, given how he insisted on putting himself in danger. I don't think season 1 Sarah would have gone with this, but maybe season 2 Sarah would have succumbed.
Notorious JMG chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
It's been so very, very long since I first read this story...

I know for a fact it was in the spring of 2008, so probably right after it was published. I clicked on a link on the Television Without Pity "Chuck" fanfic recommendation thread, and it brought me to this story.

I was at work, and I probably should've stopped reading - but I just couldn't.

And as I was going through my list of favorite stories tonight, I saw this one, and I was like, "That was a pretty good story, wasn't it?"

So I clicked on it.

Let me tell you something - this story is just as good three years later as it was when I first read it. Just as hot, too.

Well done. So very well done.

And my apologies for not reviewing it three years ago.
spcr71 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
One of the best "M" fanfics out there! Even if you didn't have the "M" part in there it still would have been a great story. It was sweet and tender and loving. You really did a great job.
NickyR chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This was awesome! please write more :)
Asgardian750 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
That was very hot, bravo! :D
AlphaTerra chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I loved this - new chapter ..please!
Megan chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
gahh that was AMAZING! u should write more!

i need charah fics like that one! seriously LOL
jessclifton chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Ok this is seriously one of my favorite Chuck stories.
Ania Nicole chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Absolutely loved it! The way you depicted Sarah and Chuck as characters was so perfect and I especially loved how you showed the Chuck behind the jokes in all his adorably vulnerable cuteness. Great job!
Vernie chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Best. Fic. Ever.

Thanks for writing it!
gatorfan13 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
I agree with CC, you need to do another chapter! that was a great read and very, very hott! :)
Canadian Chucky chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
It was an excellent story. Ever consider doing another chapter or two. You actually had them progressing on a relationship level and it would be interesting to see it develop more. Not to mention the little section at the end was HOT. Seriously though, a chapter or two in a similar fashion would be great.
lapointe15 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
i love this story, this is like my fith time reading it. I am so obsessed, u are a great writer. very intense, lol
pixel8 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Funny, I read this story before I saw who the author was. I really enjoyed it, and when I saw it was you I figured, should have known. I've enjoyed your Office fic in the past as well. Thanks for this. I just discovered Chuck and this is the first fic I read. Excellent.