Reviews for Nine Months and then Some
777angeloflove chapter 6 . 6/10
KYA~! SO CUTE~!
alba chapter 6 . 4/2/2012
MUY LINDO ME ENCANTO...SEGUIRE LEYENDO..FELICITACIONES DECIDI OPINAR HASTA QUE TERMINARA DE LEER ... REALMENTE ME ENCANTO
chronodekar chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
You should mention that this is a humor story also. I won't call it funny, but there ARE plenty of moments that fit the bill.

Also, you've veering off into uncharted grounds here. Lina in a shop? That's been said often enough, but I don't think anyone has ever tried a fully-blow plot around it. Bringing Naga back into the picture ... was amusing. (_) I liked how she referred to the child as "Lina's spawn".

If I get time later, perhaps I'll read the follow-ups to this. It's intriguing that you're actually following up on your parallel universe here. I can't decide what I like better, an author making a totally different branch of a story or making multiple branches. Hmm...

Still smiling,

chronodekar
Linni-Kins chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
What a beautiful ending! I really enjoyed this entire fic! Excellent writing, a really solid plot! 10/10
Linni-Kins chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
Justice Infant of Chaos! lol Thats what it's startin to sound like. I think it's adorable that they allowed Amelia to be the godmother. It;s sweet!
Linni-Kins chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
Oh no! No little Nagas EVER! Could you imagine a baby laughing like Naga? The world would end! lol I like how you explained the labor, it seemed so real. Another great chapter!
Linni-Kins chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Aw. Filia is gonna try and be a mommy. Maybe this will be a bonding experience for both new mothers? Vary beautiful chapter!
Luna12 chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
A cute story. You did a wonderful job maturing the characters while remaining true to their nature.
BallSabre chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
I can't believe that I haven't reviewed this yet! (actually I have but that was before I had a profile... my name was 'VFIN')

Anyway, perfect as usual! Really loved the motherly side of Lina, which I feel exists even if some people say it doesn't!

And about Naga... Who really decides what is out of character...

Just have to say that this is not the end, because even if you put the THE END in there, Slayers NEVER ends!
Noseless Wonder chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Ah, it's over! I admired how you mangaged to include so many plot elements without it seeming cluttered. Between the pregnancy, Naga's return and "Val's" entrance, there was a lot of story to set up for when you begin your next potential fic, but it didn't take attention away from the main plot.

I think I mentioned this before, but I loved your reference to TRY's version of baby Val's appearance. "An egg dropping from the sky in a mess of sparkles and feathers" (paraphrasing). I also loved Naga's reaction to Lina's situation, "they allowed you to spawn?"

I enjoyed Gourry's contribution to the conversation at the end of the story. Lina's perspective about their life was that it was changing drastically, while Gourry had placed togetherness as a greater priority to adventure and didn't think it was changing at all. Something about that was very sweet in the way you wrote him saying it so innocently, as if it was his natural reaction. As we just saw in episode 4 of Evo, Gourry obviously believes people are more important than adventure and excitment, so the last chapter seemed very in-character for him.

*Does Amelia's "fan-girl" wiggle*
Vael chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
*sigh* Thank you! I love it and it took you very long to end it! Thank you very much!
Lon Wolfgood chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
I wouldn't mind reading an OC story as long as the main characters are the focus. :)

I'll put you on alert, so I know when you post it. ;P
Tom the Mighty chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Makes me wonder how she is going to deal with competing stores: Is she going to pull a Wal-mart on them or just liberally use Burst Flare?
Lord Slayer chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
Excellent ending. Loved it!
Neo cristal Serenity chapter 6 . 1/31/2009