Reviews for Digimon: The Light of Miracles
matt.bannon.31 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Good story! I don't really get how Exveemon just digivolves into Paildramon instead of some new unique element, but I suppose that that's probably cause you couldn't really think of anything, so that's more of something I just noticed than a real complaint.
warrior-of-water chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
yea dakari and taiora
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
it's a cute fic. I'll be sure to fave it too.
TitanNegro chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
well...good fic notjingless...and unfort. nothing more...but I liked .
Dryda chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Nice story like the way you told it but Daikari
salman chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
-cry- i really like this story, im in love with it, i really want you to write more
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Hiril Moon chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Awwwwwwwww... I don't care if you've stopped writing Digimon, this is still a very adorable story. Oh God, WHY CAN'T I WRITE STUFF LIKE THIS? I DO ACTION/ADVENTURE OK AND SOME DRAMA, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ROMANCE I GET NOTHING? !
AnT chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
I'm not much of a Daikari supporter, but they do make a cute couple. As for the part of apoligizing for the Taiora, I don't blame you.
The true Tai Kamiya chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
cool! another Daikari writer
Cerebrate chapter 1 . 9/28/2001
OoOoOoO...daikari rules! yea..rite some more plz..daikari?
Goggle Boy Obsessed chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
K...um, you can't go to paildramon without Ken. At least make up a dif, ultamite, like Superxveemon (
Tempest chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
That story kicked butt, I like reading a good Dakari story
Mrriddler chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Very nice.
Suiceene chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Ahh is that sweet? No! Its not that I don't aprove of the coupling its that you couldn't be bothered to create another Ultimate