Reviews for If I Never Say the Words
Izumi K chapter 3 . 5/31/2003
Pardon my "french", no offense to french ppl cause they rock, but get the damn next chapter up! MUST READ ON. MUST READ ON. MUST READ ON! So far it rocks though.
Moon Goddess chapter 2 . 7/27/2002
Incredible story. Congrats on doing a fine job. Hope you continue very soon. You have great descriptions for a daring tale like this. Keep up the good, no, great work!
little-raziel chapter 3 . 7/27/2002
Wow! This is totally amazing and incredibly well-written. I hope you continue this story very soon. Will Jareth win her heart? Please let us readers find out soon!
Meli chapter 3 . 6/1/2002
I LOVE IT!more please :)
Serena chapter 3 . 3/15/2002
Very good so far.
Michelle chapter 3 . 2/2/2002
Great story! Please continue it!
MaiyaV chapter 3 . 12/10/2001
Oooohhhh, this is GOOD! I wanna see all of it! Where's the next part? Huh? HuhHuhHUH? _ PLEASE post more? Pretty please?

-MaiyaV
Melisa Danner chapter 3 . 10/31/2001
Please keep writing your story it is so good and I admit I had always wondered what would happen if she had said yes instead.
Anne-Marie chapter 3 . 10/30/2001
Oh good good! Please write more :) I like the way you are making Sarah react, very realistic, intensly cool story!
Tabbycat2000 chapter 3 . 10/18/2001
OOOH! ::bounces up and down:: I am officially in love with your Labyrinth stories. This is awesome! I can't wait for more!
sara chapter 3 . 10/8/2001
well, what happens next?
Vegeta Goddess chapter 1 . 10/3/2001
This is good so far _
Ravensong chapter 3 . 10/2/2001
Very absorbing and great description. Keep going! Soon! Please?
Connie chapter 3 . 10/1/2001
It's great so far, keep writing!
minjo chapter 3 . 9/28/2001
Please write more. I'm so excited to find out what happens. You would be doing a very great Labyrinth fan a very great favor. And for yourself too.
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »