Reviews for If I Never Say the Words
Silver Space chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
Wow. Please continue this. I am really injoying your story, keep it up
Rainbow chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
*waves a fan* Whew... Is it getting a bit hot in here or is it only Jareth? *chuckles* I do believe that this does need to be continued. Like quickly...very quickly...update!
Lyra Matsuoka chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
I likes! Keep up the excellent work!
cutiechelsey chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
This is starting out really great. I definately like the scenes from Jareth's pov - very in character, and Sarah's are too - the whole denial thing is slightly childish, as you might expect from her the same night as the movie took place. Very nice. Update, please!
JupLuna chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
umm, wow.
silvrdragon chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
Well this is a great fic! Do I sense a bit of a Disney movie here? Oh well... I hope sara gives jareth a really hard time before they.. well, ummm you know ;) *grins evilly* although I like jareth/sara lemons and all and cant wait to see if you do something like that, but yea, he ought to work for it before he can get some *more evil grins*
Sara chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
FINISH!
No Name chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
Please write more. I like this story.
Silver Paranoia chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
Great story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next! _*
Celestia chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
Ohhh! I like this. Please continue it soon, you've caught my interest now.
liriele starfire chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
Great fic! Post more soon!
LabyLoverLaurie chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
Wow...I cannot wait to read more! Please post again soon! *grins* If I were Sarah, that's the bargain I would have made. I can't wait for you to post more!
pussycat chapter 2 . 9/24/2001
well, gee ladida! sounds good to ME:))
Lauralye chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
What? There's nothing else! Oh no! You will finish! Now.
Leila chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Great story! Please, please, please update it soon! Good job at the characters, and love the direction this is going in. I'm not a very good reviewer, as you can tell, but I had to say something about this story.

Leila.