Reviews for Thanatos and the Sorcerer Shade
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 3/11
cool
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Can this be considered a Dark Fic with the gruesome depiction of the Wizarding World and Ginny's decent into villainy?
pocketpirate chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
this is freakin' hilarious! please update this soon! this is great
Shinigami-chan chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
LOL, I love this!
Diamond Fox chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I was crapping myself laughing at some points in this story. Thank you for the good read! I hope you continue with this story!
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I love your story, please update soon.
jonez227 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
i love this story. i was really sad to see it hadn't been updated in almost 4 years hope you come back to it sometime.
Kila9Nishika chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Awwww... please continue, I want to see Harry!
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This definitely needs updating.

Ginny needs to take a few leaves from her prankster brothers books, and prank the snot out of the snots that are isolating her. Nothing too bad, just little stuff like uncontrollable farting, bad hair days, monster zits, runny noses, uber hairy armpits and legs, a mustache or two; you know, fun stuff like that.

I'll put you on my story alert just in case you update.

Really, three years is a long time.
SeanHicks4 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Interesting start...
ShoshonaTheRose chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Pretty good but is Harry in this?
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
At first I thought this was a one shot. Then, obviously it wasn't. Then I scrolled up to look at the publish date and felt like crying.

I know you have a lot of stories to work on but please try to give this one a little thought? I usually hate Ginny but you've reconstructed her so well: with enough truth to ensure she's not an OC and not so godlike that she's an unlikeable Mary Sue with no problems.

I really hope you update this! I'm putting it on my faves and alerts and keeping my fingers crossed.
MissBliss8527 chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This seems really cool, please update soon!
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 1 . 6/21/2011