Reviews for Supernatural Retaliation
where's chapter 5 or 6 if you mislabeled it and posted it twice
Alyss Penedo chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Isn't this chapter five?
Jedexa chapter 19 . 7/26/2013
wow I almost expected something weird to happen after Danny and Vlad got separated from their ghost halves, like suddenly the ghost halves had consciousnesses of of their own and rejoining their human halves was essentially just a ghost possessing/overshadowing a human (but more in a "dormant in the mind" way instead of "control your actions" way)

and I feel really bad for Sam and Danny's relationship ending the way it did but I totally get it. Danny found out Sam only wanted him along for a sacrifice, got put in the middle of danger, and then almost got killed BY Sam. I totally get why Danny would be distrustful and wary of Sam right at the end there, but I do see Danny understanding that Sam's actions were out of grief and a long-harbored prejudice against supernatural creatures... and I see Danny as the type who'd give a second chance, just as he seems to do in a subtle way by just talking to Sam, I think. Sam has yet to battle the morals of the idea that Danny is still HUMAN and I think Danny knows it enough to give him the time he deserves to grieve, mourn, clear his head, and then EARN his second chance at Danny's trust.

that said, I wonder if Sam realizes he's not the only one who lost Dean. dean was Danny's friend too, and poor Danny couldn't even pay his respects without fear of Sam killing him. and Danny hadn't just lost a friend, but his father right before that too. kid's been through a lot... I do hope to see him learn to deal and cope with those issues in the sequel.

really looking forward to reading the continuation! also I imagine Danny and Castiel's interaction would be great for some reason. can't wait to see what you brew up!
cartoon-crazy987 chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
I love the story so far! but I was just wondering if you knew that chapter five and six were the same chapter? they're both labeled as chapter six.
fanficfantasies chapter 19 . 10/26/2012
Dean cries for Sam in hell? Dean cries for Sam in hell! OMFG. You have got to freak'n make that sequal NOW. FREAKN NOW.
kaybay1158 chapter 19 . 9/9/2012
T.T omigod...that was heartbreaking!
Blackyoukai chapter 19 . 6/27/2012
This is a really good story! Keep up the good work :D
Riqis Inna Sunja chapter 19 . 11/8/2011
That. was. AWESOME! Great story, i loved it!
PsychoticNari chapter 19 . 7/18/2010
OHMYGOD! SUCH A GOOD STORY! -hugs- iloveyou!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
love it!
Ghostface317 v2 chapter 19 . 8/3/2009
I loved it. I hope you do write the sequel soon, and if you do, I think you should bring Sam & Tucker into the story and give them larger roles in the main plot, like the romantic relationship between Danny & Sam. Also, please bring in Castiel the Angel(he's cool).
dizappearingirl chapter 19 . 11/27/2008
Dude, this new format for is confusing me...

Anyways, sorry about the belated review! I'm okay with this ending. Now that season four is in the works, I think this ends just right. It's not easy or really happy but accurate. And a sequel would definitely be interesting! :D

So, is Danny reunited with his human half? I assume so...but he wasn't able to save Dean...sigh. And I guess Vladdycakes is actually kinda protective of Danny! Haha... That amuses me.

Anyways, good stuff! No killing going on here. I'm happy with the ending. I'm kinda sad, though, that Sam and Danny had to end on such bad terms but what can ya do?

Good job!

-Dizgirl
DD chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
Manure.
SBHY01 chapter 19 . 11/18/2008
wow..its over? tht was fast.

And no! Dean cant die! He better be alive if your making a sequel. this was a really good story. thanks for writing it!
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 19 . 11/18/2008
Lol, I don't even watch Supernatural and I'm already excited for the sequel!