Reviews for Naruto 12
icekrim91 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
interesting story..awesome..can't wait to read more from the story..keep it coming
ranma girl 14 chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
That's fine, can't wait to see what all's rewriten. _
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
hope you update soon
Guardoflight chapter 4 . 12/1/2008
Creative story, I would liek to see a new chapter soon
ranma girl 14 chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Awsome chapter, I wonder what curse Kiba has though.

plz plz update soon! -
RedDragonforce 1 chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Hey, I'm back with another review.

Considering the information given (minus in between lines) there are a few choices here:

1: Kiba is Falcon, Sasuke has another curse.

2: Sasuke is Falcon, Kiba has another curse.

3: Another character is Falcon, Kiba AND Sasuke have different curses.

Interesting, will be waiting for next installment.

Funny decision on Kiba's curse: drowned cat, that would REALLY get Akamaru going.

Well, It's late, and I've got homework.

Later,

RDF1
scione chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
not bad
NoMercyOfDeath chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
o o i know i know Kiba is the falcon! i like cookies and trying to solve mysteries (wich suprises even me )
chm01 chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
maybe that falcon is kiba
GammaTron chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
Will Ranma use the Cat Fist in this story? I just love it when he goes all cat-like! Keep on Writing!
GreyMonkey chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Nice update, and yes that is what i ment in my last review (please be Tamari).

As for the Kuno liking Naruto-chan, I say no. Too much Kuno is a bad thing. Instead, have Rock Lee fall in love with her and Sakura. It makes sence with the charicter relationships and Lee's rants about youth remind me of Kuno's poetry. That way, you can have the two team up to take them down in a filler chap.

update soon
TTrunks chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Excellent, the only thing is it seems like the girl thing wouldn't effect naruto too muhc. Also what about the Kyubbi?
chm01 chapter 3 . 5/2/2008
have kuno like the threeof them, more chaos (insert evil laugh here)
ranma girl 14 chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Nice, I can't wait for Ranma and Naruto to meet. (or perhaps they already did)

plz plz plz update soon! _
RedDragonforce 1 chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news(not really)

but I'm probably going to your 13th review(hope not)

if your looking for suggestions, then try a drowned nerd.

NO wait, how about the drowned geek

Sasuke turning from the illusionary god-to reality geek in front of all his fan girls(fangirls-shudder)

that would destroy his popularity real quick

both geek and nerd drown 10 years ago, because they couldn't take the teasing at their school(s)

ran to the hot springs, tripped like the social losers they are(no offense to ANYONE-I'm part geek and nerd myself(to an extent))

fell into the springs and drowned

see what you think

also nice tying in Ranma into this(he is really funny-plus a good martial artist)

if your interested(as well as those who read this)

in digimon there's another crossover such as this(even though it's one chapter and the author hasn't updated in months)

it's called Takato 1/2 with a Rukato (yay) pairing

but the startup's good(double the fun of adding the digimon into the mix-no curse though)

so you have Takato-ranma, Guilmon(his best friend) and Rika-akane, Renamon(her best friend)

well catch ya later