Reviews for Happy Thoughts
That's so cute. I thought it was adorable. 3

Thank you!
-Aki
FireRebel chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
*gasping for air* I really shouldn't be surprised as I reviewed basically a book on another one of your stories. But just the description and detail it's so engaging and beautiful. It truly enraptures the reader although it's to a point where it's disorienting and almost disappointing to finish the story. I really REALLY hope your an author. Seriously cause these are the qualities that great authors have and more. I have read so many books so many stories I read so so much but literally have never come across an author with this much talent especially on fanfic no offense to other people but it's more for story line alternatives but this is just...wow.
themergitonian chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Good story
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Its So FLUFFY!
kary uchiha asakura 22 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
ahhh que tierna historia, de verdad me encanto.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
a huge load of fluff with a tiny smidgen of agnst. You write really really well! I always end up having such empathy for your characters.
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
V cute, love the detail of Hermione's memories. Wondering if Harry used Occlumency on purpose? Def makes sense as to why Hermione had trouble with the patronus charm. The only problem I had with this fic is that the RoR has to follow Gamp's Law of Transfiguration (You can't create food from nothing, only enlarge it, multiply it, or summon it if you know where it is.)
shamzika chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Their both so in character! Your explaination of Hermione's thought processes actually make good sense. And yes, I do love the fluff!
nom chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
this one almost made me delirious with sheer fluffiness.
Jani chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
It's very good. I liked it a lot. There's a little plot point that wasn't consistent - In the beginning of the story Harry brings up a tray from the kitchens; in the end of the story the tray isn't there and Harry suggests they go get it when the RoR just provides it.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
what going to happen next

or

sequel
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Aw...wonderful one shot!
ajkldfs chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
aw.

:DD
Simply Lily chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This story is sweeter than candy. I love how it's not actually perfect and smooth and "oh, does he love me?" "yes, I do." "oh, harry!" - but rather, in character. Hermione is prim and Harry is... Harry and they work. I love that.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Aw, *sniff* that's so sweet!