Reviews for Paint My World
peps281 chapter 1 . 1/19
Love this story! So sweet - and love the recurrence of the poncho :)
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Oh my Oz! This was the CUTEST Detty fanfic I've ever read, I absolutely love it! It's great!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This is the sweetiest Detty one-shot I have ever read :DDDD
Tracy Lord chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Loved this.
aagiel77 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I adore hopeless romanticism, and fluff is one of my favorite things. Great job writing as well.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
the betty being barefoot detail in his apartment was so cute. and i love the bit about him drooling over in the dress haha, love alexis' comment. and love him painting the room and the crib, aww.

Daniel argued it was why he gave into his son on more occasions than appropriate.
- AW.

i love the proposal one! an fighting with alexis haha.

great work!
D.D.B chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Oh. My. Word. I think I can only babble like an idiot if I say anything, since this was so stinkin' AWESOME!

I read your Claire Meade one-shot, set during the finale of UB, and it was so amazing that I had to check out your other material. And I was not dissapointed! Honestly, your writing is excellent, emotional, vibrant, and in-character. It's practially the best D/B/ fic I've read (and I've been scouring the place since the finale! Ack! I need happy ending!)

About this fic particularly: Wow. I loved the abstract concept, the colors, the great dialogue, the wonderful *inner* dialogue, and did I mention the COLORS? You did an amazing job of describing the colors, and revealing them w/o distracting from the story.I saw the fic, like it was shot on UB cameras, with the saturation on a gazillion. Also, the Guadalajara poncho as a running metaphor was...stunning. I nearly cried at the perfection of Daniel and Betty's little boy wearing it at the end! (Oh yeah, the fluff? No prob. I could devour this stuff all day.)

The only time I felt the abstract "time-jump" got in the way, was when I was trying to figure out when the "first kiss/first declaration" happened between Daniel and Betty. In the "Orange" scenario, Betty appears to be flirting with Daniel, but had something happened between them already? And early in the fic, in "Blue", it sounds like D and B are walking together, and he declares that he loves her, but it's a little vague, so I couldn't *really* tell. That was my only problem. I would have loved a really well-defined "first kiss/love you" moment. (Although I have a feeling he asked her to marry him early on in their relationship?)

Anyhoo, I loved this fic. Brilliantly done. Let me take a moment to shamelessly grovel for more D/B finale fic from yo! I'd so love to see you do the (now infamous) dinner date between Daniel and Betty, or just how he wins her in London...:-)
XX123XX chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
It's a very sweet and cute little liked it!
abovetherim chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
OMG I absolutely adored evry single part of that.. without a question adding this to my list of favourites! WOW! White was one of my fav flashes, I especially love how he came home and layed his head in her lap and then when he wasn't listening pulled his hair!Black and red at the end were my other favs even though I loved them all... just flawless!
fish chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
wow! this was amazing! I loved the colour associated memories! Really well written adn teh fluff was adorable!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Aww!It was so nice and cute! XD
JayAus chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
this story was absolutely awesome!

i really loved your idea of having different colours correspond to a new idea.

loved how you started with red and finished with red!

Never stop writing DETTY! You ROCK!
Water Block chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I really loved this ficlet. The out of sequence scenes were sweet, and it was interesting fitting them together in my mind. I'd love to see your version of how Daniel finally won Betty from Henry and how you got rid of Henry.

Yay baby. Yay Daniel pov, great use of Alexis.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
This was wonderful! You didn't need to worry...I loved this! Loads! Great, great job! I loved how everything was no in order! Great idea! MAJOR KUDOS! :)

Angelica
helaluvE chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
i definitely love it and as a fluff lover myself lemme tell you that it was fantastic and refreshing. so well written and heart warming :)

great job :)