Reviews for Inner Workings
InnerCookie chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Well i love it :D
Esus927 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
It was a decent one-shot, but the part where you had Naruto using Hinata to hurt Sakura mars the overall story. It was very vindictive and something I just can't really see him doing. Moving on to someone else and getting over his feelings for Sakura - sure, but not intentionally doing something with the sole intent of causing her pain for some form of sick satisfaction. The fact that this made Naruto come off as the "bad guy" is also a turn-off. Sakura should have been the one to apologize and attempt to make up for her horrible treatment of him in the past; instead you have Naruto doing something out-of-character to force him to be the apologetic individual.

Was nice, but could have been better.
RaraChii chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
WHAT WAS SO CUTE!
Elric-Chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I really liked this one; it got a bit off-track sometimes, but the whole idea was pure genius.

I love the way you ran circles around their feelings, and what they thought the other was doing... I've never been good at writing that myself.

As I said before, I love this one. Great job!

Elric-Chan
AngeLic Eyes X22 chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
wow...you know..i already started crying right when i read the summary...yeah then..omg...the fic..wow...

yeah it was good ;

AngeLic Eyes X22
DrendeSalkash chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
unexpectedly better than most that have this same type of situation. and your writing was good too
Javie25 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
story is really good
Fujitsu-Sensei chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Oh that was sweet :D Great job; I liked it a lot.
aej1085 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Another sweet fic. I really enjoyed reading it, thanks for the great read.
Cotton Candi Drug chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Damn this was good...cute. Well-written, too. I haven't come across many fics of this pairing that are done even a tad-bit realistic...I give you 6 stars! cuz this one is specical and deserves one more than there really is...
diet coffee chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Beautiful and utterly commendable. Awesome job
ReinSohma chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
That was awsome! I really loved this story. You should write more like this.
WarmasterCain55 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Great story. I like it.
animefan28 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I like the part where Kakashi throws a copy of icha icha to sasuke and they start reading! hahahhaha i guess he figures that since sasuke didnt get sakura that he'd be needing those books! Anyways i love narusaku and this story was very sweet yeah naruto's character was of but i think it shows a nice side of him, as side of im tired of waiting for sakura to return my feelings so im going to rebel side! :)