Reviews for Semper
SNAPEfan1983 chapter 1 . 2/11
who is the father of hermione's child(children)? snape? i hope so!
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
LOL! LOVE THE LAST LINE!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
It can't be possible that Scorpius is being sorted this year because Draco is only 21 or 22 like Hermione.
Stefxtastic chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
I really like this story so far, but there were several inconsistencies in this chapter. Why the hell does Draco have an 11 year old son if Hermione's daughter is only 3?
jovy.yaplito chapter 40 . 7/25/2013
I love this chapter and I enjoyed every letter of it...amazing wedding service Albus...great timing Hermoine...unconventional birthing method...inappropriate comment by Poppy upon seeing Severus naked...Severus typical father reaction to the birthing process..Molly, Ginny and Harry very nosy...
jovy.yaplito chapter 34 . 7/25/2013
Hermoine and Draco have been best friends before he took the time stasis potion during the final battle. According to Hermoine, they would have been together if the rape and time travel did not happen. Sometimes, I do believe that, fate is a bitch in a lower level than Karma (these 2 are probably sisters or cousins...)
jovy.yaplito chapter 33 . 7/25/2013
A Snape is never late, Madam Pomfrey and instead arrives precisely when he means to." - wouldn't Gandalf and the Queen of Genovia (julie andrews) be upset that Severus borrowed their line...lol
jovy.yaplito chapter 30 . 7/25/2013
I can definitely see Severus telling his kids about Voldemort and the war (and somehow, this to me is exactly how I imagined him...I know, I'm so sick and twisted) like a fairy tale before sleeping...lol
Jovy chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
I like that you also used Severus point of view and not just Hermoine's or narration.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
I didn't really like the dialogue in this chapter... I mean. Hermione hasn't spoken to Snape since that night, he doesn't even know he has a child and she asked him plainly, to be the father that she so desperately needs... I think she should have been explaining why she kept it a secret...
Draco's Lover chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
No comment on the Minerva thing. Just eeeewwwww
Draco's Lover chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
Why the heck is Hermione smoking!?
Aisha04 chapter 23 . 2/7/2013
This story is great. Interesting storyline
S chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
Hmmm...Eli..where have I heard that name before?.hehe...anyway..awesome story..
peppernator0817 chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
Loving it so far! great job!