Reviews for Semper
elizabethrose1974 chapter 33 . 8/5
"a wizard is never late...he arrives precisely when he means to." from The Lord of the Rings...good one!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 35 . 8/5
a line from "Love Actually"! which was directed at Alan Rickman's character in that movie! awesome!
I think your timeline is wonky... how is it Draco has an 11 yr old son when it's only been 3yr or possibly 4 yrs since the war is over?! That means he was 12 when he had a child?!
LadyBelladona chapter 18 . 1/6
Sentance structure kinda sucks aswell as spelling...dont let me mention the plot and some of the scenes are abt confusing, ooc and muddled up...gave up reading it..characters arent interisting this time...
Guest chapter 9 . 8/24/2016
First, did Draco have his kid at the age of 14? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Second, you just ruined the fic by making her a smoker. Just, no. Her parents are dentists. She wouldn't. Also, ew.
Danikae chapter 8 . 8/24/2016
How can Draco have an a 11 year old son at 22 if Hermione was pregnant at nineteen and her daughter is only three and Hermione only 23. I would assume it could be the son of Lucius Malfoy I doubt Draco had a child at eleven
SPARKELS77 chapter 44 . 4/4/2016
Too good
CarelesslyCamouflaged chapter 8 . 3/15/2016
Umm, Draco Malfoy has a son old enough to go to Hogwarts when he was a seventh year student three years ago?
wine witch chapter 44 . 1/29/2016
Except for the start with rape a nice and funny story. Pity that there are so many grammar and orthography errors which considerably reduce the joy of reading.
bookworm661 chapter 33 . 7/25/2015
Well the phrase Semper Fi (or Semper Fidelis) means Always Faithful so I'm assuming Semper in the title means Always. As for the line you "stole" when Severus said "A Snape is never late he arrives precisely when he means to." is from "The Lord of the Rings" saga. Specifically "The Fellowship of the Ring" and Gandalf said it to Frodo.
bookworm661 chapter 25 . 7/25/2015
Lovely chapter; my only compliant is that I seriously doubt Severus would jump up and down at hearing Hermione was again pregnant. He might get a bit misty-eyed but I think that would be the extent of showing his emotions.
SNAPEfan1983 chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
who is the father of hermione's child(children)? snape? i hope so!
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
LOL! LOVE THE LAST LINE!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
It can't be possible that Scorpius is being sorted this year because Draco is only 21 or 22 like Hermione.
Stefxtastic chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
I really like this story so far, but there were several inconsistencies in this chapter. Why the hell does Draco have an 11 year old son if Hermione's daughter is only 3?