Reviews for Semper
First, did Draco have his kid at the age of 14? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Second, you just ruined the fic by making her a smoker. Just, no. Her parents are dentists. She wouldn't. Also, ew.
Danikae chapter 8 . 8/24
How can Draco have an a 11 year old son at 22 if Hermione was pregnant at nineteen and her daughter is only three and Hermione only 23. I would assume it could be the son of Lucius Malfoy I doubt Draco had a child at eleven
SPARKELS77 chapter 44 . 4/4
Too good
CarelesslyCamouflaged chapter 8 . 3/15
Umm, Draco Malfoy has a son old enough to go to Hogwarts when he was a seventh year student three years ago?
wine witch chapter 44 . 1/29
Except for the start with rape a nice and funny story. Pity that there are so many grammar and orthography errors which considerably reduce the joy of reading.
bookworm661 chapter 33 . 7/25/2015
Well the phrase Semper Fi (or Semper Fidelis) means Always Faithful so I'm assuming Semper in the title means Always. As for the line you "stole" when Severus said "A Snape is never late he arrives precisely when he means to." is from "The Lord of the Rings" saga. Specifically "The Fellowship of the Ring" and Gandalf said it to Frodo.
bookworm661 chapter 25 . 7/25/2015
Lovely chapter; my only compliant is that I seriously doubt Severus would jump up and down at hearing Hermione was again pregnant. He might get a bit misty-eyed but I think that would be the extent of showing his emotions.
SNAPEfan1983 chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
who is the father of hermione's child(children)? snape? i hope so!
SuperWhoMerLockGirl04 chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
LOL! LOVE THE LAST LINE!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 8 . 12/5/2013
It can't be possible that Scorpius is being sorted this year because Draco is only 21 or 22 like Hermione.
Stefxtastic chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
I really like this story so far, but there were several inconsistencies in this chapter. Why the hell does Draco have an 11 year old son if Hermione's daughter is only 3?
jovy.yaplito chapter 40 . 7/25/2013
I love this chapter and I enjoyed every letter of it...amazing wedding service Albus...great timing Hermoine...unconventional birthing method...inappropriate comment by Poppy upon seeing Severus naked...Severus typical father reaction to the birthing process..Molly, Ginny and Harry very nosy...
jovy.yaplito chapter 34 . 7/25/2013
Hermoine and Draco have been best friends before he took the time stasis potion during the final battle. According to Hermoine, they would have been together if the rape and time travel did not happen. Sometimes, I do believe that, fate is a bitch in a lower level than Karma (these 2 are probably sisters or cousins...)
jovy.yaplito chapter 33 . 7/25/2013
A Snape is never late, Madam Pomfrey and instead arrives precisely when he means to." - wouldn't Gandalf and the Queen of Genovia (julie andrews) be upset that Severus borrowed their line...lol
jovy.yaplito chapter 30 . 7/25/2013
I can definitely see Severus telling his kids about Voldemort and the war (and somehow, this to me is exactly how I imagined him...I know, I'm so sick and twisted) like a fairy tale before sleeping...lol