Reviews for Cathedral
magdilen chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Good job. I like to see Near looking a little more human.
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
*blinks* I - wasn't expecting that. But wow, I like it a lot. (The church was for Mello?) Near is kept very IC, and while it's short it's very... effective. Yes. I like it a lot, good job.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I rather enjoyed this story. The charcterisation was great, and the pace ans style were smooth. I especially liked the concepts expressed and the blend of childlike and adult qualities in Near. Well done. By the way, was the person referred to, Mello? I think that it was.
Her Sweetness chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Wow, I thought it was really good! For whatever reason I thought this was the first chapter to a multific... if you had oneshot in the summary, it's probably because its 1 AM that I didn't notice it. We authors neevr stop writing, do we?

Anyway, I really think that the Gevanni and Near relationship has always been interesting... he's my favorite out of the three, Gevanni... And Near... *laughs* Him with his cute little sandwich and pencil. XD Oh wow. The imagery is so cute.

I'd bet anything that cathedral is for Mello.

T.T Mello...

Ah, I'll mourn for a lifetime. Good job, good job... Hope you write more. You know, on other fics... man, I'm tired.

Goodbye and goodluck.
Shearin chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Oh... that was wonderful... really greatly written and nice concept... I'd love to read more of this I really enjoyed it! :)