Reviews for Arashi Ni Narimasu
MMShadow chapter 20 . 11/26/2011
Ok, I take it back. THIS was the most touching thing I've ever read, EVER. Not even kidding. I'm practically sobbing right now. It made all the more heart-wrenching because of Frank's inability to talk. Way to tear my heart piece by piece. In a good way!
MMShadow chapter 19 . 11/26/2011
Wow. I have to say, this is my favorite chapter so far. I usually don't think much about characters' weird, unconscious dreaming, but this had me fascinated, and touched. Amazing job!
Ravenwing679 chapter 25 . 10/30/2011
This story was amazing. I was rooted from the beginning to the end. I love your portrayal of the characters, and the entire plotline. This is just fantastic. Thanks for the awesome read :)
GreatDays chapter 12 . 4/9/2011
Ugh, thers is nothing more that I LOVE than cliffhangers. Btu only when the story id finished and you can proceed to the next chapter right away:)

Brillant, suspense is what keeps me ticking so I'm reading on more;)

GreatDays
Stephanie Skywalker chapter 17 . 3/27/2010
Macho Joe reading Twilight...*snort* I, for one, HATE those books, but that's hilarious!
MM chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I think this is my favorite hardy boy fanfiction story I've read! It's so intense, and Frank is the one who gets hurt for once so that made it even better!
Lusy611 chapter 14 . 12/21/2009
Oh my gosh! This chapter is SO sad! I was on the verge of tears! Poor Fenton! I'm kind of upset about how unfair is acting towards him. It's just plain sad! But I can't wait to finish the story! ;)
Wyntirsno chapter 25 . 12/14/2009
I just found your story, it is great. I read the entire thing today. I only just started reading Hardy Boys, I like the way you have the boys so close. Poor Frank he really had a bad time, I am glad that you got the family back together and ultimately had a happy ending. This was very real I can see that in these circumstances any family would have problems, I like the way you had them work thru them.
Anjelicious chapter 25 . 5/23/2009
That was amazing. I love Limp!Frank stories but there dont seem to be much going around. Please write more.
blue chapter 25 . 5/22/2009
It was a great story! I found it thursday evening and couldn't stop before I finished it at 2 the morning. The angst was good and kept me bound the whole time. Hope to read more of your stuf in the future.
ukfan101 chapter 25 . 5/22/2009
I read this chapter and then had to read the whole story over again. nice way to end this story...with Frank on the road to recovery but not there yet...(i.e. "f I had to share a place. Especially with guys I didn’t know.”) Wonders if Frank has been able to forgive his father yet...good job!
niver chapter 25 . 5/22/2009
Very amazing ending. If you had left off things with Callie and Frank not being explained, I would have hunted you down. I'm not the biggest Callie fan around, but I was happy with how things turned out.

I loved the entire story, and I'm pretty sad to see it come to an end. But still, like I said, I loved the ending. Really stunning job all around.
Sara chapter 25 . 5/22/2009
This was a wonderful story. Everyone right in character and recognizable. Thank you for it.
angry penguin chapter 25 . 5/22/2009
Awesome. The ending was just perfect. Callie, so sweet and understanding. Very, very well done. All in all, A wonderful story.
bookworm002 chapter 25 . 5/22/2009
Hi there!

Just wanted to thank you for an awesome story! I have a weak spot for angst stories, especially when the angst is around frank. i think its because of all the joe angst out there, which i like to, but when its about frank its different. i dunno, its kinda hard to explain but hopefully u get my meaning. love the realism u bring to the story - that theres no quick fix when something tramatic happens. that was one thing i didnt like about the real hardy boys/nancy drew books. seriously, the number of times they were knocked out, kidnapped, etc. and i only recall once they actually went to the hospital (i think it was because of electrocution that time). i know its prolly because of the younger audience, but still. u did a wonderful job with their personalities as well, in keeping them the same. i love it when i can read a story that fits with their book personalities and i can say, yes that is totally something joe would say or yes thats how i think frank would act in that situation as well. anyway enough rambling, u did a great job, keep it up! speaking of which, u got any other angsty stories comin up? i noticed u also write supernatural (best show ever!) stories, maybe u could give me an angsty one there? pretty plz :-)