Reviews for Lost
TT chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Very effective writing. I like your Evil!Spike, and I like the way Greg thinks through everything.
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I like your style of writing... okay I also find the idea of Greg with Spike HOTT! I really hope that when I look up your profile you have a sequel with lots of sex in it... well I better go find out!

With love,

goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Awesome! Greg's a vampire I bet they'll get into all sorts of fun!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Excellent oneshot, you should do a sequel.
Moon Ecstasy chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Dude you have to continue this.

I mean Greg is so cute alone but Greg and Spike? Can anyone say HAWT!

This ficlet is really good, good grammar, good structure, the characters are in... character (winces at the unintended repetition), and it has a great sense of humour that mixes well with the sexual undertones. Hell Yeah, you need to continue this.
zeynel chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
*grins* I LOVED THIS! And I can so easily imagine it all happening... *grins even more* Sequel, please!

Greg was very cute, it was fun, both his logic, the way he think things... I really enjoyed it! I'd love to see when he wakes up...
renee2939 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
I loved this, especially Greg's thoughts as he tried to defuse the situation. Definately what would go through the thoughts of a trained CSI. Good work.
Lurker chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I LOVE it. Please make this a series or add another chapter. It has so much potential and I just have to see what happens next. Also your writing style is very smooth and your grammar is good.