Reviews for Sasuke's Triumphant Return
Golden1willow chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
ples write more psssst! put some more Juugo in there... and maby some more sneezes, they'er really cute.
GeminiK chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Omg hilarious, pure lol. You have to update this. I almost crapped myself with the Rule Number 143 of the Konoha Kids’ Official Rules and Regulations Concerning Friendship bit. Please please udate! Also I loved the cute scene between Hinata and Juugo! More of this please? So in short your story rocks, update soon please! ! !
xStarryyAngellx chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
hahahaha! i think i liked this one better…XD
Yondaime chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
so i am guessing tenten is with lee, sakuraXnaruto, ShikaXTemari, InoXsai and hinata... well she doesn't fall 4 anyone but naruto
Peach Whisper chapter 2 . 12/6/2008
14 minutes each..

28 minutes of punching? Hehehehe!

I like this story. Is that the end or will there be more?
Lil-lo chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
Bwah ha ha I love the rules...and how Sai is generic Sasuke because it's true! He even looks cheap like store brand cheese held up next to Kraft.

But Sasuke speaks like the populace really believes him to feel, so it's great watching him fall a few knocks.
M1nks chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Very very funny - I loved Susuke's comment of "If anyone asks I won fair and square". (although I think he did, exhausting someone to the point to death works fine for me).
Kismet's Kiss chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
“Yup. Defeated Orochimaru, killed my brother, avenged my family, and now,” Sasuke tossed his hair seductively to one side. “I’m back to revive my clan,” he said, striking a pose.

Karin fainted and Suigetsu caught her. She was the only one, though. Hinata didn’t even blush, Ino was hanging off Sai, Sakura just nodded along with Naruto, and Tenten actually laughed out loud and shot him a Nice Guy Pose.

I heart you.

ginny7777 chapter 2 . 4/2/2008
welcome home sasuke! ;D out of quieriousity, is he gonna woe sakura or is it the last chapter?
blackscarlet562 chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
lol. thats all i can say.
Kisamaria chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Lmao -serves Sasuke right for being such a conceited, popularity-assuming bitch! lol. Well, that ending was certainly different to any kind I was expecting, but it was entertaining -I love how Neji and Chouji get 14 minutes of pwning-ass time. ;)
Bronze Angel chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Amory Blackwood chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
lol. sasuke just got screwed. and he also doesn't understand why the women aren't falling all over him. _ can't wait for the next chapter.
Plastic Roses chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
Hee hee. Sasuke was so arrogant! :)
Amatyultare256 chapter 2 . 3/31/2008
I'm snickering unrepentently. Poor Sasuke...okay, so I don't feel that bad for him. But it's always tough to get a different welcome than you expected. And Sai is 'off-brand'... *giggles*

Sometime you should just come up with a full set of the Konoha Kids Rules and Regulations and post them. Knowing the Konoha Kids, there HAS to be a story behind how they were started, or how they are added to.

Love this story, and even the author's note cracked me up. I think it was the 'Itachi “Loleyes” Uchiha, or even Pein “Light” Yagami' that did it.