Reviews for Whispers in the Dark
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Pretty good. I like the first scene with Relena, that planning and sense of bussiness and such. Also Duo's 'late' scene. it was funny.
LilXzibit57 chapter 4 . 4/30/2009
Good to see this story again. And S ok about takeing a year. I dont update all that quickly either. Kesi sounds like she might be up to some sort of mischeif.
LilXzibit57 chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
HI noticed i hadnt reviewed this chap. Story keeps getting better! i liked Duo's comment about Heero being love dovey. Almost cracked up
RedLion2 chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
Good, solid chapter. It starts pointing us in the direction of the bad guys. And I'm as curious as Duo is about Kesi...what is she up to?
orangestory08 chapter 3 . 4/8/2008
update update update! hehehe
IsabelleRose chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
ah, the plot thickens! i just can't picture duo and quatre pushing a shopping cart around like normal people, lol, too funny. :) take your time with this. i'm patient. don't worry about losing readers.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
x3 abesolute love! I like it not big into Ocs but i'll see where the story goes from here xDD I cannot wait to see what happens! I love your Duo, so relaxed and happy going i wonder when he gets mad are you going to show that side of him? I love when he becomes cold and fisus(spell?) xD

Relena doesn't know a thing but at lest she's having a good time x3

Your chapters are awlways awesome so don't worry! you're doing just fine! 8D
jellybean-kitty chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
Great chapter! Update soon!
RedLion2 chapter 2 . 3/26/2008
Ending with a bit of foreshadowing is a good idea, especially since you want to build up the excitement. Does Heero seem to be upset by the man in black?

Great story so far. And fewer mistakes this time, too. Excellent work.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 2 . 3/25/2008
x3 Update! your so amazing, i'm trying to pratice writting (I speak well enough) in Italian, too bad GW isn't so big in the site i'm going to write in i hope i write as you do D!

PS: I'm also writting a GW one-shot(possibly) of Crossdressing(he's straight) and it isn't yaoi either well unless you count 2x3 xD. I hope you read it
IsabelleRose chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
:) I really like this story and I'm looking forward to reading more. Keep up the good work.
Rebel-Of-Reality chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Hmm...who could that possibly be...?

Keep it up!
Rebel-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Aw, poor Duo! That was a pretty good prologue!:D
LilXzibit57 chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Still loveing the story! It does seem very suspious of the man in the black outfit. Sounds like he would be up to no good. And im glad that my first review gave you more courage to post this chapter. hope you Update soon!
jellybean-kitty chapter 2 . 3/24/2008
Loved it! Hmm, slight cliffy there. Hope you update soon!