Reviews for Easter Lily
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Interesting, fascinating... This is a story you have to think about. It's beautiful.
FoxxFire5 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This was a lovely story. You've certainly stayed IC with them and I love love love Crowley's interaction with the plants here. My favorite passage is" "Crowley had given it a long welcome speech, of sorts. The first thing he'd made clear was that it should not feel flattered because of the special treatment, that it was not in any way better or more special than any of it's potted fellows, and it was treated differently because it was different and that was not something to be proud of. Lowering its self-confidence, Crowley figured, would make it more susceptible to future threats."

I laughed out loud reading that. Gotta love it. And it's really poignant and adorable that when the flower blooms, he is going to call Aziraphale. The flower will not have died in vain. Nice story.
IIblackrosesII chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
that was undoubtedly one of the best fics i've read in a very long time.

thankyou.
Sugar-Hype-Queen chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
That... was brilliant. Made my rainy morning a little brighter. ;]
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
It is perfect. It is sweet and lovely and fanny and poetic and existencial, all at the same time. It touched my heart deeply. I just wanto to share with all people, I really love you, know? Like a gift. You've given me a gift in the form of this fic. Thank you so much.