Reviews for Mural in White
TheOutcast4 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
omg please if there's an arranged marriage i will kill you
(dw i wont literally)
but still no arranged marriages
Emma x
LKyellow chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Alas, it's true. The food in England sucks. As a citizen of England I feel as though I can say that one of the only genuinely tasty dishes is English pancakes. ;_;

But at least we actually WIN wars. (Ruddy French) :P

Anyway, great job so far. Please continue. :)
Escape to Ouran chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
I know that you've been gone for quite some time, but despite that, I am reviewing your story in the hopes that you may return to write once more on the story that has piqued my curiosity... I'm sensing that you are in fact, planning on making this a MoriXOC KyouyaXHaruhi, am I correct? ) -De-chan!
akanamilas chapter 3 . 2/10/2011
Why is takashi coming on a regular basis? Are they going to try and get them married? AND WHY IS THE BUTLER NOT ACTUALLY EVIL? OH MY GOD! I'M BEGINNING TO LOVE THIS STORY! D: XD
funkydelic sid chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I'm sure I've reviewed before but once again, it was pretty fantastic. Yay!
Courtney777 chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
please update soon! please!
funkydelic sid chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
That was very good. I enjoyed it a lot. And I don't even like Haruhi/Kyouya pairings! But it's not the main pairing so you know, that helps. But the OC is pretty amazing. She's very cool. Continue, please!
Scherherazade chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
This is kinda of a 2 for one story in that there are 2 romances going on. I hope you continue this someday.
wierdunusualchick chapter 3 . 11/24/2008
'Ello I LURVE your story it's SO ADORABLY SWEET. Which is weird because that kind of stuf usualy makes me want to puke, but I actually like your story and it doesn't make me want to puke so it's AWSOME. Hehe Mori and Kanna are betrothed to be married aren't they. Am I right or am I right(I'm probably wrong sense I typed that hmm). Welp anywhozzles can't wait for the next chapter. Okay I can because I'm patient but I would perfer not to. Well I got to go. Review you later!
JuniperScaymoore chapter 3 . 11/23/2008
... I want more.
darkheart1992 chapter 3 . 11/22/2008
you should update soon plz
Kiariad chapter 3 . 11/13/2008
Hmm, spoiler eh? How interesting... I don't suppose you'll be updating soon? I hope you so: this is well written and as yet, I haven't found a fault or a spelling mistake, which is pretty damn impressive, let me tell you.

Hurry up, would you!
Fireflymaiden chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
I really like this story. Though I feel the romance part was a little rushed I can understand since shes had almost no human contact. Do you have a third chapter? Or is this story on hiatus?
Une Reine Guadeloupeenne chapter 2 . 10/10/2008
Oh, I am intrigued! Nicely done so far. I like it.
Treeni chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Ok there was the spiceyness i inquired! Good job! Im looking forward to the next chapter.