Reviews for The Adventures of the Politically Correct Marines
NonSolus chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Pffftt... Bwahahahahahaha!
S058 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
LOL can't wait for a update and the Ordo Malleus and Ordo Hereticus to purge this heretical chapter. say hello to the nice inquistors Daenor!
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Excellent! Splendid! I wonder how the Hive Mind will react to not being the subject of instant discrimination and/or extermination? I believe that the violent nature of the Tyranid species as a whole is simply the result of a violent and abusive past. If others were more tolerant and accepted the possibility of co-existence rather than "Oh no! Giant living spaceships full of ferocious predators! Die, alien scum!", they may have a chance to develop past the "Hunt-Kill-Eat-Hunt" doctrine. And don't get me started on those poor, poor Necrons. All they want is minerals and energy, both of which can be found in abundance without our interference...
R'N'Rer chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This is made of win!

And its overdue for a update...
The Joe and Gromit Show chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Genius boss. Pure, halarios, genius. Well done.
Haraio chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I haven't laughed so hard in DAYS! Awesome! Just made my day

Truly, political correctness has nothing to do in Warhammer

Haraio
emperorprotects chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
NO ONE-SHOT ! This better be a series ! GREAT WORK !
MrEmperor chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
This is awesome! I saw a link to here from Spacebattles,and I'm not disappointed. SO funny!
Peanuckle chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
If you continue this, you will be my hero.

This is amazing, and made of pure win.
Mof13 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
. . Pacify the orks and Space Marines? Rubber bolts? L.O.L. I can't wait until the Sisters of battle and the inqusition become involved in this.
Neo-byzantium chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
The P.C Marine Captain Daenor is just begging to get his rear end shot off!

I can easily see an inquisitor, space marine captain, imperial guard commander or commisar kill Daenor instantly for what they'd regard as heresy.

As for the Imperium's enemies, they'd probably laugh at this especially the Chaos Space Marines who'd enjoy seeing those who have damned them as heretics get slandered themselves by their own people. lol

Anyways, please hurry up with the next chapter!
Specialist290 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
This has great comedy potential :D
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
THis has to be the funniest if not the most creative warhammer fics Ive ever read, cudos.
FlareX3 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
That was a nice first chapter. Your diction is excellent and the sheer irony of political correctness in the 41st millennium made this an enjoyable read. You did make one mistake though, referring to the Ultramarines sergeant as a Captain, but that is understandable. Other than that, excellent work.
eldanesh chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
oh that has to be some of the funniet stuff i've seen in a while :D i lol'd while watching this and i don't often do that. great job!